Chapter 14

Little Red Riding Hood

"Morrison?" I said. "Rosabella!" Morrison shouted. I ran to him as he ran up to me.

I gone into his arms. I hugged him tightly. I could feel him hugging me back. Tears stream down my face as I bury my face into his chest.

"I-I miss you so much! I was worried t-they did something horrible t-to you," I said between sobs.

Morrison shush me gently. "It's alright we are together now."he said.

"Morrison,what happen?"

"My father had found out about our relationship and he knocked me out. But I woke up and escaped. But what about you?"he explained.

I told him what had happened.

He hold me closer to him. "I am so thankful that you weren't harmed," He caressed my face gentle.

"I love you too,"I said.

Our faces came closer until our lips meet and we went into a passionate kiss.

"Rosabella?"

We broke away and turn to see Christopher standing at the edge of the clearing. Oh no. Not only he found out me and Morrison's secret,but also I could tell from his face is broken hearted.

He slowly walked up to me and Morrison. He looked at Morrison then at me.

"So, is this the reason why you don't want to marry me,"he said.

"Yes, I am so sorry Christopher. I tried to tell you at the beginning that I only think of you as a friend,but you wouldn't listen to me,"I said.

"He smiled sadly. "You're right I should have listen."

"I'm sorry Christopher."

"Don't worry, I'll get over it,"he looked at Morrison. "You take good care of her okay."

Morrison nodded. "I will."

I was happy that Christopher have finally understood and me and Morrison are back together, but we've got a bigger problem to worry about.

"Christopher! Do you think you can help us?"I asked.

"Sure does it have to do with that man who attacked ?"he reply.

"Yes."

"Okay,but please tell me what is going on?"

I took a deep breath. This is it, I have to tell him the truth.

"Christopher, I would like for you to meet my boyfriend Morrison."

Christopher shook hands with Morrison."Nice to meet you,"said Christopher. "Nice to meet you too,"reply Morrison.

"Christopher,remember the demon wolves?"I asked.

"Yeah it's the reason why we have guards patrolling in the village every night."

"Well, Christopher, those aren't demon wolves, they are werewolves."

"Werewolve? I thought they don't exist."

"Well, turns out we do,"said Morrison.

"Wait does that mean you are a werewolf?" ask Christopher.

"Yes."

"But how? You look like human."

"During the day we are human,during dusk or dawn we become halflings and finally at night we become wolves,"Morrison explained.