Chapter 9

Little Red Riding Hood

When I woke up this morning, I can't wait to tell Morrison how I wanted for him to come to the engagement party.

I eaten my breakfast and I guess my parents thought something is up because my mother suddenly asked, "Rosabella? What are you so happy about?"

"Oh,I'm so excited for the engagement party," I said and I'm even telling the truth because I'm excited to see him at the party.

"Oh, I'm glad you are excited,"she smiled and went to wash the dishes.

I left and went to the house.

When I had enter the house I saw Morrison standing by the fireplace.

"Hello beautiful,"he said smiling. I smiled back and took a step closer to him. "Did you miss me?"I asked. "Very much,"he reply and he pressed his lips against mine. I smiled more and kissed him back.

Once we've stopped kissing I said, "I have wonderful news."

"Oh, what is it?" he asked. "Tell me."

"My engagement party is at tomorrow night. Don't worry it's the full moon so-"

"I could come to the party in the full moon in my human form," he shook his head "Rosabella, you are brilliant!"

I smiled. "So,will you come?" I asked.

"Of course my darling!"he reply.

Wolf

I know, I know. This would be the most risky thing I have ever done, but it's worth it. It's always worth it.

I waited till night. When the full moon had risen,I could feel the moonlight asking, "What form?" human I thought and I was transformed into a human.

"Moulin!" As soon as I called out to her she was there. "Yes, Morrison? What is it?"

"Can you put something special for me and Rosabella to do?"

She smiled. "Sure! No problem. I'll have it ready for you before you can say wicky-wacky-doo-dol three times fast,"and she left.

I smiled. I knew I can count on Moulin to do things right.

I sprint fast through the woods. I finally came to the end of the forest and suddenly I saw lights of the party.

I smiled and went to the party.There are lanterns filled with light. I could smell delicious food.I can smell ginger,roast,and spices. There are some people who are dancing and there are some people who are just talking.

I looked around and I saw Rosabella dancing with a man. He had blonde hair and brown eyes. He is wearing a white shirt and black pants.I knew it was her fiance Christopher. Rosabella is very beautiful,her hair is woven into a beautiful braid with roses. Her dress was a deep red with pink see-through fabric some of the skirt part. There is a sliver design at her bodice . She looks so beautiful. I was seriously angry tho because Rosabella should be in my arms not that stupid selfish idiot!

I was about to go up to them when a hand grab my vest and drag me back. I turn to see who it is. It's Moulin!

She smile at me. I rarely see her in her human form at the full moon because she loves doing wolf races with our wild werefolk. In her human form she had a periwinkle skirt,furry boots,and a rough tan shirt. She has short jet-black hair and electric blue eyes. Her smile became a smirk.