Chapter 11

Little Red Riding Hood

The wedding had finally arrived and I am waiting in my wedding dress with my father for the wedding to start.

"I am happy for you daughter,"said father. Why would he think that?

"Father, you and I know very well I am not happy. Christopher may be gonna get married for love,but not me. I'm getting an arranged marriage,"I explained.

"I know,but we couldn't change your mother's mind,"he said.

No I thought you are just a man full of lack. You can't stand up for your own daughter.

The doors open and we walk down the aisle. Once we have reached the end,my father left me alone and sit down.

The priest began,"Dearly beloved we have gather here today for this man and this woman." I look over at Christopher. He look like he was the happiest man on earth.

Finally we had reach the vows."Christopher, would you take Rosabella as your wife for as long as you both shall live?"

"I do."

The priest faced me. "Rosabella, would you take Christopher as your husband for as long as you both shall live?"

Then it seems like everything has gone silent.Do I want this? No. I don't love Christopher. I only think of him as a friend. My mother completely misunderstands my feelings for Christopher and my father is a coward.

I read in stories that the heroes follow their hearts. What does my heart say? It's saying that I must get married,but the groom is the wrong groom.

"I don't,"I said.

Everyone gasped. Before anyone could respond to this furthermore, the church doors open.

Enter in was a man that look like he was forty years old. He had gray hair,mustache,and beard. He was wearing a tan jacket over his black shirt. He even wore grey pants and black boots.

"Well,what a beautiful wedding this is,"said the man.

I was able to get a good look at his eyes and was shock to discover they are gold and they look intense.

"Who are you and what is your business here sir?"asked Mr.Stevens.

The man didn't answer. "Well, I have met the bride once long ago,"said the man.

What? I have never seen this man in my life!

"You did?" siad Mr.Stevens.

"Yes,it was nine years ago,we met at the woods and she told me she was going to give her sick grandmother some treats,"he said and he smiled a wicked smile at me.

I was horrified. I now know who he is! He is the big bad wolf,Morrison's father,Alfred!

"Rosabella? What's wrong?" father asked.

"Turns out she remembered me," he said. Then he look me in the eye. "Well,Rosabella after all these years I had finally found you and now I can have my revenge!"

He was walking to me. Mr.Stevens run up to him,but Alfred push him and Mr.Stevens fly across the room.

The other men jump on him,but he was able to push them off.He was heading straight for me.

Christopher stood in front of me. He had his arm to protect me. I just stare at him. Even though I said I don't,he still loved me.

While Alfred pushed Christopher away,I took the chance to run out of there.