Chapter 16

Little Red Riding Hood

We went outside. "It sounds like it's coming from the forest."

Suddenly something went by, down the path, and running towards the house. It's Morrison!

"Morrison!"I called.

"Rosabella!" he yelled.

As soon as he was by my side, he was transforming. I looked and saw that it was sunset.

"Morrison, what happened?" I asked.

"I am sorry Rosabella,but as I was fighting my father to distract him, I didn't see where we were going,"he said.

Then suddenly we heard something that sounds like Alfred is trying to climb up on the talitikal hills,but failing.

"Why couldn't I climb up this stupid rock hill?!" There was silence then we heard him said," Of course it's talitikal stone."

Morrison looked at me. "Rosabella, any minute now he would find the path. I need you to go in the house and stay there."

"No, Morrison. I am staying here by your side,"I said.

"Fine Christopher! Moulin! Protect her from my father."

We looked at the path and saw Alfred. He looked around and saw us.

"So, this is where you have been hiding all this time Morrison,"he said. Then he looked at me. "So, this is where your girlfriend is she wasn't at her grandma's place at all."

"I won't let you get away with this father!"shouted Morrison.

"Then let settle this now son," he said.

"Don't you even call me son!" yelled Morrison. "For many years you care about power more than me!"

Alfred suddenly became angry. "If only that didn't happen then none of this wouldn't happen,"he said.

"What are you talking about?" asked Morrison.

"Well, I guess I can tell you before I rip you to pieces and your girlfriend would be my late night snack."

"Go on."

"Originally male werewolves are blood thirsty and want power. Have you ever wonder why you aren't like that?" Alfred said,

"Sometimes yes,"reply Morrison.

"Well, it all began many years ago when you were born. We were so happy to have you as our son."

"But there was a problem you had a rare disease when you were born, it's called aklight it's when you have little of something. In this case you are having problem of transforming into a human during the daytime and you were in pain.

"Your mother and I don't want to see you in pain, so we went to the healer howler. He said the only way to help you completely transform into a human is to have an ounce of human blood."

"I first suggest just go find a human,kill it, and bring back blood, but your mother being the kind hearted as she is disagreed with me and told me she had a plan."

"We went unto the village and she sat there pretending to be sobbing and I comfort her, well, she is mostly not pretending because she really is worried about you."

"Most villagers would ignore us,but then one young man came to us and said 'what's wrong' she told him our son has been injured and lost so much blood and the only way to save him is to have some blood donated to him."