Chapter 12

Wolf

I ran around the village looking for Moulin and I keep calling out her name.

Then I finally found her taking a nap under a tree. "Moulin!" I cried.

I went over to her and shake her. "Wake up Moulin! Wake up!"

She woke up and look at me. "Oh, hi Morrison sorry I took a nap because I am not use to stay up that late,anyway I thought you would be with Rosabella,"she said.

"Do you remember that guy she was engaged to?" I said.

"Yeah so what?" she said.

"Well, her mother change the wedding from two weeks to tonight,"I said.

"What?" she exclaimed. She sat up straight and looked angry then I have seen before. "I'm going to march in that wedding and give him a piece of my mind!"

"Moulin, you don't need to do that because my father had found Rosabella."

Moulin look up at me with horror.

"Wait he found out?"she asked.

I nodded. "But thankfully she was able to escape him for now."

Then I was shocked to see that she was crying. "Moulin?! What's wrong?!"

"No! No! I won't let it happen again! I won't fail again!" she hollered.

I grab her on the shoulders. "Moulin, calm down, what do you mean by 'I won't let it happen again'?"I asked.

She wipe her tears away and took a deep breath.

"Okay do you remember Grayson?" she asked.

"Yes, he was killed by a human mob,"I said.

"Well, he fell in love with a human,"she said.

I was shock! He fell in love with human! So, I guess I wasn't the first werewolf to fell in love with a human! "He did?"

Moulin smiled. "Yep he did, it all started when I was twelve years old. We wanted to go to the human village. We wanted to see what it was like so, we went."

"You remember how I use to be clumsy?" she asked.

"Yeah,boy you sure made a lot of werefolk mad it's a good thing you are not clumsy anymore,"I said.

"Well, it was a good thing I was clumsy because that's how he met her."

"We were exploring the village when I suddenly trip on my feet and bump into a woman."

"She was beautiful Morrison,she had golden hair and big brown eyes her name is Anya Wilkins."

I was shock. I know that name, that was the name of the girl who was about ot have the house that me and Rosabella secretly meet.

Moulin look at me. "Yes, Morrison, she was the same woman who is about to inherit that house."

"But what happen?"I asked.

"I'll get to there in a minute. I said I was sorry and helped her pick her fruit up. Grayson came and help us. Once all the fruit is picked up we introduce ourselves. I realize Grayson can't stop looking at her and he was blushing and I realize that Anya was doing the same thing. She ask him if she could see him again. Grayson said yes and she told him where she lived."