Chapter 8

Little Red Riding Hood

I went back home.When I went inside I saw Christopher. "Christopher! What are you doing here?" I asked. "Well, I thought we need to plan our engagement party," he said. "But why?" I asked. "Well, I don't want you to feel left out on the planning," he reply.

I sighed and sit down at the table with him. "Now I thought we should..."his voice trailed off. "What happen to your apron?" I was in shock. I forgot my apron is ripped. "I...uh...rip it because someone got cut and I bandage their injured hand," I lied. It wasn't a complete lie someone was injured and I did bandaged their hand. The only difference was that someone is Morrison and he wasn't cut, he was burned. Christopher nodded. "Sorry that I got suspicious there," he said. "It's okay,"I said.

"Anyway I thought we should have the party outside,"he said. I sighed and look at the fireplace. When will this ever end?

"Rosabella? Is that a flower in your hair?" Christopher asked. I swear I use all my power to not gasp. I totally forgot about the daisy Morrison gave me. Even I forgot that I put it in my hair. "I...I found this daisy in the woods and I love it so much that I pick the daisy and put it in my hair,"I said. "Well, I'm sorry it's just...it's not like you,"he said. "Well I still do love flowers if that's what you're wondering,"I said. He smiled.

"Well,anyway on your half of the planning you get to choose what day and time do we get to do the engagement party,"he said. "Why?" I asked. "Because I am going to be doing all the planning,but I let you choose when we will do it since you're my bride to be,"he explained.

I sighed. I get to choose the date huh? To be perfectly honest I am so not looking forward to the engagement party. I wish Morrison could be there. Wait, didn't Morrison say he can choose to be in any form he wants at the full moon? That's right! I could have the party at the full moon and Morrison can join us at the party as human form. Genius!

"How about the night of the full moon?" I asked. Christopher look puzzled. "Why you want to do it at night?" he asked. Oh crap. I have to figure out a good reason without telling him about Morrison. "It's beautiful with the stars too and don't worry the men will protect us from any harm." Christopher still doesn't look convinced.

I sighed. I realize I have to act all romantic in order to convince him to have the party the night of the full moon. "And also don't you think it's romantic with the full moon?" I said. He smiled. "Yeah," he said and he give me a quick kiss on the lips.

I was in shock as he got up. "Don't worry darling I promise you this will be the best party ever!" he said.

I tried to smile the best I could. "I need to go get my rest. Tomorrow is a new day," I said.

Christopher nodded. "Good night my love," he said as he left.

Once I was sure he was gone, I race upstairs. After I enter my room and shut the door, I wipe my lips the best I could. How disgusting!

I can't believe I'm so unlucky when it comes to kisses. My first kiss happen when I was twelve years old. One of the village boys kiss me as a dare for truth and dare game. Now my second kiss was with another guy I'm not in love with! I love Morrison! Not those guys! But hopefully my third kiss will be way better after all they said 'third time's the charm.'

Wolf

I was running in wolf speed through the woods, when out of nowhere Moulin came in the way of my path.

"Woha! Moulin!"I yelled.

I went to a total stop and almost fall over.

"Don't do that I almost ran you over,"I said.