Chapter 4

Since I get to wake Amos up every morning i also get the amazing responsibility of having him get his homework done and go to bed at a decent time. I don't know what he does I mean he doesn't have any friends. You don't either Anna what do you do? 

"Sleep" Amos says. He looks like complete zombie. Actually paying attention in class makes you tired I guess. 

"Oh no don't you dare touch that bed until your homework is done!" I say. He jumps five feet did he not know I was behind him? I guess I don't really talk that much and I usually space out when I walk in the hallway I bet he thought I just left him to his own devices right after school. It takes a while for my words to register in his brain then he sends me another glare. Like usual I just raise my eyebrow. I eventually win and he pulls out his homework and pencil angrily. Suprisingly he actually we got all of our homework done. I say we because even though I use every spare minute of my day doing homework I still had a bunch left. 

"I don't get you." Amos says. I huff thinking he is talking to his homework assignment. It is funny Amos talks to himself as much as I do. It takes me a few minutes to realize I am the only one with homework left and he is talking to me. 

"Um. What about me don't you get?" I ask curiously. 

"Well you obviously have secrets and a questionable past, but yet you bury yourself in school, but then out of the blue you agree to help a hopless guy." He says. I look down at my homework letting my hair veil around my head. I can't let anything out about my past it will ruin the good work I have done about pretending it never happened. I mean I will never be able to forget about it I have constant reminders all over my skin and one in my bellybutton. 

"I had a friend once who was exactly like you, and I helped her change into a good student." I say not exactly lying. He doesn't need to know that friend was actually me. Amos just nods. Later on in the night after I found out he still had a few old homework assignments we agreed to go to supper. Although I couldn't pay it I just sat at the same table as lunch with him reading. 

Amos really needs to work on chewing with his mouth closed. I have exactly what I am going to do planned out, Week one-studies, Week two-Manners, Week three-all the other things that need to be worked on. Since it is only our first day it seems so far off. 

~*~*~*~

"You know I can get myself ready for bed right?" he asks raising one eyebrow trying to copy me. 

"I know but I won't leave till your asleep." I say knowing it sounds like I am a crazy girl who watches people in their sleep. He says nothing and just gets ready for bed. Once I hear the shower running I let myself relax. Relaxing for me is slouching. I really hate sitting up straight all the time. I also braid my hair into a side braid and fix my glasses. I don't actually need to wear glasses but I do anyway because they just look to good on me. 

hey,

Short chapter I know... 

~H