Chapter 2

There is only one word that Amos Godfrey can be explained as, and that word is Jerk. He doesn't have any manners, and he has that I-don't-give-a-crap demeanor. That is all I knew about him since he came to our school two years ago. Oh also one other thing he smells like cigarette smoke which smells discusting and it reminds me of my past which I am trying to get past slowly. That pun was intended. 

When Amos walked into the office his hair was a complete mess and he was wearing a white teeshirt and black pants. Typical "Bad Boy" attire. He threw open the door so hard the doorknob got stuck in the wall and he lazily sat in the chair next to me slinging one leg over the armrest and slouching into the other, 

"Sup Heads." Amos says waving with two fingers. Heads? Serioulsy? That is the best he could come up with? "You said the same thing when you came" the voice in the back of head says to me. I couch trying not to laugh. 

"Amos, meet Anna, Anna meet Amos." The Head Master points to us. I turn my head slightly and hold out my hand ready for him to shake it. He doesn't shake it or even look in my direction. Seriously? How do girls even want to be his girlfriend he acts like nobody exists, "Erm Anna is the one who is going to give you lessons!" The Head Master tries to get Amos to look at me when he doesn't I decide to speak up.

"Come on, we have a lot of work to do." I say. Getting up. Amos snorts, yes snorts like a pig at my action. 

"We? You're the one who has to do stuff I am just here for the food." Amos says. I stare at him confused? Free food, where? 

"I offered to give Amos free lunches to attended you lessons." The Head Master chips in. I sigh. 

~*~*~

"How do you even breath properly when you slouch so much?" I ask out of no where. I know the answer of course because I used to slouch just like him. All I get is grunt. I sigh for the thousandth  time in the last half hour. 

"And you sigh a lot for such a small framed girl." Amos says. Small framed girl I am going to take that as a compliment. We continue walking.

I am to follow Amos everywhere to make sure he gets places on time which means I now have to learn a schedule. We continue to walk to his English class. 

"Um you need to turn right here to get to class." I say pointing to the next hallway. Serioulsy he doesn't even know where the class is? He stops in his tracks and slowly turns around with a dark glare that would scare anybody away but me because I used to give the same glare to people to ordered me around. I just raise my eyebrow. He must think I am some up tight smart nerd who, if he does glare at, will run away and leave him alone for the rest of his life. 

"You're not scared?" He growls. 

"Why would I be. You are acting like my dog when my cat steals his food." I say. I don't really have a dog or a cat. I just figure he doesn't want to be in the category as animals. He glares at me agian and I just blink not touched and point to the right again giving him my "mom" face. He slowly turns to the right and starts to walk. I can just see the defeat radiating off of him. I smile to myself and follow behind him until we get to his class.

Hey,

I really like Anna. I don't know she is just awesome. 

~H