Chapter 1

"Anna Royal please report to the office, Anna Royal to the office." A monotone voice says through the loud speakers. All eyes are on me. I look up from my paper still in a daze.

"Anna that was you!" A girl shrieks. I look at her and push my glasses up my nose slowly giving a questioning look, "You were just called to the office!" I nod slowly then it hits me the OFFICE? I have only been there twice once was to register and the other was a stupid candy cane! I clumsily grab my things and put them into my backpack. I take a deep breath then walk out of the room. What did I do? I haven't done anything bad since my public highschool days! The Head Master already knows about them too, crap maybe he has decided he can't have a person like that in his school. 

Wait a second. Amos whats- his-face is the worst kid around here why am the one being called to the office? I am the only one in the hallway so I let my blonde wavy hair out of it's pony tail. I have my mom's hair and nose but I have my dad's smile and eyes I am happy they all look good together because some kids faces don't match at all like- I am brought out of my thoughts when I hit the office door. 

"Ouch." I mutter then walk in.

"Oh Anna you finally made it!" The Head Master says excitedly. Why is he so happy? I bet he likes giving out punishments to undeserving teenagers. I take a seat on the couch with my ankles crossed and my hands in my lap.

"Um, I am sorry but what did I do? I mean my past isn't who I am now so, like, I don't know if someone made something up it isn't true I have been on my best behavior and I don't know what i did-" I say but am cut off by the Head Masters laughter. The Head Master is a middle aged man his hair is just starting to grey at the roots and he has a few wrinkles from laughing on his cheeks and a few probably from scolding on his forehead but they aren't gross wrinkles they fit his face perfectly actually. 

"Anna you have done nothing at all. I did call you here about your past however though it has nothing to do with getting in trouble!" He says. I just stare at him with a confused look and he continues, "I have a deal for you. I saw that your Calculus grade went from an A to a C very quickly so I have decided to give you an extra credit opportunity!" 

"What do I have to do?" I ask suddenly very interested. I have never gotten math ever. I don't have a C because I am not trying I just don't get it no matter how many times I ask for help it just goes over my head. Anything to help me with my grade I will do.

"I need you to change Amos Godfrey like you changed yourself." He says just like that. It wasn't easy to change myself trust me I still have delinquent tendencies sometimes too! 

"WHAT?" I exclaim. This can't be happening changing someone is hard! It takes a very long time!

"You have three weeks." He says. THREE WEEKS? Not even a month? It took me four months to be like I am today!

"How will I even talk to him?" I ask, because lets face it nobody touches him unless they want to date him.

"I have done that already he knows." He says. Oh. Well that will be easier I guess.

"So um, when do these Lessons start?" I ask.

"Today right now!" The head master says with a smile then calls Amos to the office.  

Great. 

Hey,

So...what do you guys think? 

I decided I wanted to re-write this story because I am just that awesome!

OH on the side (if it even works I don't know how to do the linky stuff) there is a picture of what Anna kindof looks like in my mind- That is NOT the person cast as her(I don't even know that person) I literaly just googled girl in glasses and she was the third picture.

So yeah...

~H