Chapter 7

Hey, so when I am completely done with this book, You guys get to choose which chapter you want to be in Amos's Point of Veiw(POV). You have to say the chapter not what happens in the chapter. :)

Getting to the good stuff-

I flop down in the grass panting. 

I should never run three miles when I am angry again. 

After the insident with my mother I waited till she left and I changed into my gym clothes not caring if my tattoos are covered since it was 12:00am and I just started running. 

It is almost 3:00am now and I am lost. Why can't I be one of those people who always knows what direction to go to get back home? I am directionaly inaccurate, which is unfortant in my current situation. I hear a busling in the bushes and I start to get really scared. I am in a basically see through teeshirt, a bright pink sports bra, and shorts. You can see every single stupid tattoo. So I do what any normal person would do I stand up and start running in the direction I cam from along the road. 

I evenutally make it back just before people start to wake up. I may be a nerd but I have to say I am pretty fit. I smile at myself. I ran six miles this makes me start a happy dance. Once I am done being proud of myself I jump into bed and fall into a deep sleep. 

~*~*~

"What did you do? Run six miles? You are suppoused to get me up not the other way around!" I hear a boy's voice say.

Wait. Boys voice? THERE IS A BOY IN MY ROOM? 

"Yes." I mumble. 

"You ran?" 

"Umhmm, now get out while I change." 

I don't move a musle until I hear the door close. When I do manage to get out of bed I put on a pair of sweat pants and a sweatshirt. 

I know sweats two days in a row sue me. I put my hair up in a messy bun, brush my teeth, then grab my books, and walk out the door. 

"You clean up nice." Amos says when he sees me. A playful glint in his eyes.

"Shut up loser." I say loud enough for him to hear. I am happy that he doesn't bring up my mom for the remainder of the day. He does however annoy me to death about running. 

"Nerds like physical activity?" He asks. 

"I am not a nerd! I just like to keep my grades up!" 

"Exactly nerd." 

"Shut up." 

Most of the conversations all day went like that. Basically I ended up saying something a long the lines of 

"I ran yes! I really don't know what the big deal about it is but, I ran, and now I am sore! End of story!" 

He laughed and kept "accidently" hitting my sore spots. He is like the little annoying brother I never had! 

Hey,

This chapter is short I know. I sorry. 

~H