Apologies

I looked at the bed in with a worried face....
I had never done it with anyone before, but I had heard from my dirty friends that there was such a thing called.... Climax, release, cum, orgasm and I knew what all of them meant, yet I had never experienced or felt any of them.
Luckily the bed wasn't wet or anything... He was obviously lying, but the mystery of why the girl heard moaning coming from his bed remained unsolved.
I ran towards the restroom and locked myself inside it. Looking at myself in the mirror I wondered why I was saving myself for someone special...
No one had ever touched me or held me in such ways I had heard about.
I couldn't keep waiting, but jimin... He wasn't the right one.
It needed to be with someone I truly treasured, loved and that person needed to feel the same way.
Everything about sex and how there is supposed to be a connection, I had heard, not seen, not felt..... Heard
My attention turned to the door when small knocks were being made.
"Who is it? "(Me)
"Look, y/n I'm sorry, I really am, I promise it was just a prank."(Jimin)
I opened the door carefully and gave him a death stare while walking away from him.
"Just forget it jimin.. You're just a jerk to me, nothing else."
I left and shut the door behind me, letting a loud sound echo through the room.

............................... Jimin POV
She slept next to me, but left me with a huge need first.
I hugged her tight then fell asleep next to her, planning to trick her again.
In the middle of the night I woke one of the girls up and paid them to help me fool her.
Then I climed back to the bed carefully, without waking Y/N and grabbed some glue from my drawer then poured it on her hand.
First I spread the glue then I told the other girl to wake y/n up while I was "asleep".
( I'm not gonna repeat the whole scene again so.. Yeah.)
After the prank, seeing how worried she looked made something inside me churn and burn... She was sad and it made me sad too.. My only reaction was to laugh, laugh like a maniac so that she would know I was playing around.
Y/n went to the restroom, not a single smile came from her face when she got out.
I was being way too much of a jerk.
"Look, y/n I'm sorry, I really am, I promise it was just a prank."
I said while knocking on the restroom door.
After a while she came out and glared at me, I only stood still without moving a muscle as she began to walk away. My arms wanted to reach for her and hug her, kiss her, but it was too late now.
Y/n hated me, hated me since I again made a complete fool out of her...