Awkward moment

His towel fell to the floor, his hands too busy murdering me.  Both of us shocked at the view, I was frozen in place.  He gulped deeply and apparently the first thing facing my face was........

'Ewww!!  Disgusting!!  What do I do now?!! '

Jimin quickly got off with his hands trying to cover what I had already seen.

It was extremely silent, I was too nervous to even speak, if he had been almost about 4 inches closer... His THAT would have been touching my chest.  I let him change as I headed towards my bed, but I couldn't sleep thinking about what had just happened.

One of the girls slept soundly on the bed above mine, her snores giving me enough boredom to sleep.

............................

I woke up, the morning light shining horribly on my eyes, getting up to close the curtains to the window a voice coming from another bed made me trip over my own feet.
"Up so early? "
Jimin asked,  his hair all over the place,  he even looked high at how half-asleep he was..

"Y-yes.... Too much light coming through the curtains... Why are YOU up so early? "
It was awkward between us after the incident from yesterday, still he had the guts to pretend nothing happened.
"Nothing it's just that something else was up before me. "
He looked down to give her a little clue about what he meant.
"Eww!!  You are disgusting!! "
I screamed while getting back into my bed for about another hour of sleeping needed.
"It is your fault anyway.. "
He said under his breath then gave the biggest smirk he could.
"Why would that be m-my fault? "
Sweat almost tried to break free at how nervous I was.
"I don't know...  Was it maybe because of some memories I had.. Oh now I  remember... From yesterday.. "
His words sending goosebumps through my skin and I became even more nervous.

My only option was to hide under the covers and pretend to be asleep to avoid the situation.

......,.......

I tried forcing myself to forget,  but it seemed impossible to get the image out my head.
"Ms. Y/n, is something wrong?  Why are you not paying attention to my class? " (Teacher)
"I'm sorry sir, I must have spaced out by accident, it won't happen again" (Me)

All the teenagers in my class were quietly giggling and whispering to each other. I rolled my eyes and continued listening to the class.
"Hey, miss me? "

'Aaaghh!!  It's jimin!! '

My mind told me to ignore him so I did, I didn't know he sat behind me nor that I had him for this class.

...................

My father gave me lessons over night to help me learn Korean.  As soon as he hung up, I covered myself with the warm blankets sending waves of warmth all through my legs and arms.
A sudden feeling of the bed sinking on a spot next to me woke me up.

Someone was right next to me and they continued to take up space... MY space.
"Ugh.. Go away.. You have your own bed.. " I groaned through the blankets.
"Just for this night.... I feel lonely. "
It was him... It was jimin asking for a spot next to me in bed. My mind wasn't fully working at the moment and I regretted the words I spoke.
"Well... *yawn* you're already here so I guess so "
I again closed my eyes and accommodated myself on a different spot.  A warm sensation of something wrapping aroundy waist made me shiver.
His arms drowning me completely in them, leaving me in need for air... But it was comfortable and safe there so I stayed.

..........................

"What happened here!! "
One of the girls said waking both of us up. My eyes widened once I say jimin without his shirt,  and me without MY shirt.
Even if he wasn't fully awake... I was.. So I quickly pushed him off my bed.
His body landing with a thump on the hard floor.
"Aish!! "
Now he was awake.
I covered my body with the blankets hurriedly in shock.

What did we do yesterday?
Why am I practically naked along with him,  on MY bed,  HUGGING!!

I was shaking,  I couldn't move at all,  the way he acts as if he had done nothing wrong made me pissed.
"Why am I only wearing THIS?!! "
My hand clutched at my bra.
"You don't remember... You were GREAT!! "
A smirk taking over his frown at my reaction.
"No!! We couldn't have!!  My f-first time!! "
I pulled on my hair, kicked at the bed,  and attacked myself with the white pillow.
"Chill!!  You only gave me a space next you that is it!! "
He was dying of laughter now, clutching his stomach at the pain he felt. The realization angered me as I kicked and attacked myself even harder.

"So you are a virgin!! "
His laugh was burdening me, burying me in my grave.
"Shut up!! Leave me alone!!  You are such a jerk!!  I mean it.. "
With that said I changed and left with a serious attitude and he knew I was dead mad. I ignored him the rest of the day, no matter how much he begged, he had made a complete fool out of me.

He is going to learn that no one.. NO ONE messes with a Mexican girl.. NO ONE