Part 2 The End😭

I wasn't cautious of the words I was using at the moment. Totally lost in his body as it touched in ways to make me go crazy.
"Y/n....you know I l-love you..right?"
Nodding I realized that it was horribly wrong for me to be doing this to Jimin. Jimin had done, felt, and shown many things for me, he was the first to confess how he truly felt towards me, yet here I was.... Having sex with his worst enemy.
"This is wrong, J-Jin. I can't do this him."
I tapped on Jin's shoulder then tried pushing him off.
"Well... It feels like the right thing to me... Very right."
I solely agreed to his dangerous words. Feeling him pull out after I had 'released' I looked don at him, noticing that he gripped onto my waist harshly as a white liquid spilled all over my stomach. Both of our attention turned to the door after hearing the doorknob turn. I quickly threw my blanket at Jin whom covered his top half after zipping up his pants then rapidly ran to his bed. Since I had two blankets, I used one to cover myself too

. Jimin walked in with a huge smile, making my heart break instantly. He walked over to where I was faking my sleep and accommodated the soft blanket so that it covered my cold feet too.
"You must've been cold."
He whispered to himself, then changed into his pjs to go to sleep.

After I knew he was completely asleep I let all my feelings spring out, tears ran down my eyes as I let out tiny quiet sobs, wetting my pillow. I needed to get away from both of them as soon as possible before I hurt them even more than I already did. Taking out my phone I called my father to inform him.

- Dad... I want to go study in America.

- Why? Honey, is something wrong?

- I am going to take my things and go to the airport tomorrow morning.

- Why so fast? Did something happen?

- I have to go , bye dad..

I hung up then exploted up in tears , my hands gripping on to the sheets as hard as they could to calm myself down. It would be better to leave them both , to not let them know where I was going and stay far. Just the thought of it brought my heart to torn shreds , broken glass.
"It's better that way."

............ Time Skip.......

My alarm woke me up in the morning , I quickly changed , I had already informed the school about my evacuation on the dorms along with my locker and classrooms. Arriving at the airport I noticed that my father had already bought me a ticket which made everything way faster for me. My flight was announced, I got inside the plane and enjoyed my ride while listening to my headphones. Looking out the window, just the memories of them made me take a deep breath in to calm my tears.

(Because I miss you - Jonghwa [really good romantic song])

Since my family was partly rich my father informed me that he had already gotten me a place to stay in for the night. Most of the people spoke English which brought me to a huge sigh of relief.

..............Jimin's POV.....

I woke up, her bed was empty which led me to think she had probably left somewhere either to get some air or to eat. Once I went into my classes I noticed her absence which brought me to conclusions so I called her parents to see if something was wrong.

-didn't she tell you?

-about what sir?

-she left for America this morning.

- WHAT?!!

- I thought sh--

He was cut off by Jimin hanging up on him to get all his things and head to the airport in case he was able to get her before she left. How could she leave him there without a notice? Why wouldn't she tell him before she left? Once arriving they announced the arrival of the airplane back to Korea, bringing him to loose hope since she had already arrived to America. Jimin's mind went crazy with suspension and anxiety at not seeing her ever again.

  5 months later.......
He finally got the money to fly over to America, calling her parents to check if she was fine, everyday  he just couldn't stop thinking about her.I

This time it would be the day he would finally get to see her again. Y/n's parents had given him the adress to her home so that he could go visit her if he needed to. Arriving at the airport he paid for his ticket then got on the plane.
Finally Y/n.. I will get to see you again...

OMg that was the last chaper unless you want me to make one more about what happens when he arrives to her house!!😱 leave it in the comments...if not THiS Is THE END💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜