18+(Smut) Part2

Once he had removed my underwear I looked at him with shock filling my eyes. One of his hands took over mine and led it to where he wanted it to. Placing my palm inside his pants , he began to move it slightly , his lips parted in satisfaction. Soon he became too desperate , unzipping his pants he pulled them just a tiny bit down, then took out his member.
"You see this?... Can you see the liquid dripping down its tip?... I'm hard and desperate..."
I just nodded my head with a low gulp at the words he whispered in my ear. Without hesitation he held onto my thighs harder, pulling me closer to him even though we were already glued together. I felt him push his way inside me , I let out a gasp but he covered my and pulled out.
"We can't make any noise."
I nodded in agreement , instead of going back in he lead us both to my bed , laying me down on the soft blankets he positioned himself on top of me. Again he attacked my soft skin with bites , I felt him slowly go in while I let out a quiet moan. Both hands moved onto my waist as he began to thrust in , making me arch my back in pain that soon became pleasure. Kissing me furiously I tried my best to keep quiet , giving him sloppy kisses as he went even faster. Suddenly to one point he went at full speed , I couldn't hold myself back anymore and let out a high moan.
"Shh...she's sleeping right above us...try not to be too loud.."
He whispered in my ear as a huge smirk took over his smile.  I bit my lip to try to hold it in ,  he would let out low groans , since he knew it was impossible for me to not moan while he went at full speed , Jin placed a hand over my mouth again.
Thin layers of sweat began to form on our bodies as we continued , his lips consuming mine while I ran my hands through his hair all the way to his broad shoulders. Once he began to thrust in deep , his right hand still covered my mouth while his other one held me in place for him to go deeper. My fingers made a path down his chest all the way to his abs. Jimin should never find out this ever happened it has to become a secret between just Jin and I.
"You know how much I hated that jerk's hands on you?!!"
he shouted , making me try to prevent him from being too loud again.
"Calm d-down Jin...ugh.. I'm all y-yours."

oMG , I promise you that the next chapter will be the last one. Sorry for making this one short.💜💜💜 Please VOTE!!😍