Fake Feelings

She was panting after we finished, her hair a total mess, her lipstick smashed all over my lips.
As if it was a sin, she covered her mouth in a gasp.
"No, no, no... What have I done! I really need to go Jimin."
Without hesitation she got out of the car after putting on all her clothes, vanishing behind her house door.

..................

I felt like I had done enough for my sister, yet something kept telling me that everything I had just done was a horrible mistake.
My heart wanted to go back and prevent myself from doing this, but my mind told me i had done the right thing.
The next day , once I walked into the classroom that I shared with Jin, he got up from his sea, slammed the chair on the desk harshly making everyone jump, then walked towards me with tears in his eyes.
"You fucking asshole!! "
His hands grasped the collar of my shirt, pushing me against the wall with all his strength.
Jin's veins we're completely visible at how broken and angered he was.
"Woah, Jin hyung... What's up with you today."
I tried taking his hands off of my shirt, but his grip tightened even more.
"How could you?!!"
This time he threw a punch at my face, I quickly tried to dodge it.
His hands keeping me in place as I felt his fist slam into my face.
Blood streamed down the side of my burst lip.
A huge fake smirk took over my face while I pushed him off as hard as I could.
"No one dares to lay a fucking hand on my pretty face... And you know that."
My teeth glistening with a bit of my own blood.
I truly felt pain on fighting with the person who was always there for me when I needed them.... The person who I was always with since I was just a child... The person whom I was causing a lot of pain to at the moment.
I returned the punch then the whole class was giving us attention as they began to form a huge circle around us.
He punched my face, I kicked his stomach, we both pushed each other, called each other things... And showed how much hate we were feeling.
"Fine.... Jimin, you win... just know that you are making the biggest mistake of your life."
Jimin wanted to ask for forgiveness while he tried cleaning the blood that kept dripping from the side of his mouth.
He had a purple eye, yet Jin had worse... Jin had a broken heart, lost friend, no one by his side, and betrayal burried deep inside him by his best friend.
Jimin knew that something needed to be done, but his ego was too much like to be begging someone.
Apart from that his sister would probably beat him up if he continued to talk with Jin.
The rest of the day Jin skipped the classes for a good walk in the same park he had gone to the night Mia broke up with him.
Strangely the same kids were there, playing around as their mother watched for them from afar.
"Get yourself together..."
He tried to gather up all of his courage left in him.
The next afternoon he thought of calling Mia, but she had blocked him apparently.
He tried her phone number on someone else's phone but she still wouldn't answer.
"There are plenty of fish in the sea."
Jimin would always say after breaking up with one of his girlfriends.
"None are special like this one..."
Jin told himself before going to a swing, his feet used for support to bring the swing to move.
Tears rushed down his eyes, down the bruise Jimin had left on his cheek, the little cut on his forehead, and the finally to kiss broken heart.
The fight didn't hurt him, the words Jimin spoke, what Jimin had done, what Mia did was what hurt him the most.