~•~Bonus Chapter ~•~

This is the bonus chapter you guys have earnt.

Hope you enjoy! Love y'all!!💜💜

~•~ Previously on Silent Roommates ~•~•

"I'll get to see you again." - Jimin.

_________________________________

(Play the song above)

The sky was beautiful.
Not as beautiful as her.
People behind me kept talking and giggling which made me put on my earphones to hear music.

The whole ride was peaceful... Then my plane landed.. I hurried past everyone to reach the end first. There was no one more excited than I was about seeing the woman I loved since she left.

Wow.

America is different.

Korea was so different.

The wind blew at my black hair, making me run my hands through it to get it back into place. I reached to the back pocket of my jeans and got my phone, checking the address her father had sent me. Not too far from where I was.

Different POV ~•~•~•~•~

'I missed him...'

'I missed them...'

I knew it was wrong to love both of them but, that's exactly what I'm trapped in right now. There were snacks in the far table, placed by the maid, and I grabbed one while entering deep thoughts.
Before I could even put the food in my mouth, the doorbell rang..

'ugh...who is it now.'
I got up lazily and walked to the front of my house, my steps becoming more hesitant each time.
"Y/n... It's me."
A voice spoke from outside my door as fierce knocking alarmed me.
'Jimin?'
I opened the door rapidly and my heart stopped... I couldn't breathe anymore...the person I was just thinking about stood proudly with a huge smile..in front of me.

'This is a dream.'

"J-Jimin?"
I struggled to talk, the way his cute little smile lit up the room in bright candles still made me melt completely....until
Everything I did with Jin rushed into my mind, Jimin didn't deserve this.

'I can't do this to him.'

"Y/n! I missed you so much... Wh-why did you leave? Why would you leave me? Did I do something wrong?" - (Jimin)
"No, of course you didn't... Please, just, leave."
I can't let him know about what happened the day before I disappeared from their lifes... Disappeared.

' Why am I being like this?'

" I'm not letting you go again, Y/n, I love you. "
Instead of letting me reply, he stepped inside the house without hesitation, taking my wrist harshly in his hold.
"J-Jim--"
I was interrupted.
He had linked his plump lips to mine, the one thing I've always dreaded. His beautiful black hair covered his eyes until he moved it aside to look at me. I stood in place, not knowing how to react.
Very slowly, he parted from me, making sure to connect our foreheads in the process.
"I really can't live without you."
Jimin whispered to me before beginning connect our lips even more, I kissed back a bit until regret washed over me and I tried pushing him away.
"No... Jimin.. Stop."

'Don't stop.'

He didn't.
It was as if he could read my mind, like as if he knew what I really wanted, like as if he knew how much I needed him. Even if five months isn't much to some people, it was a lot for us. With his left foot he kicked the door closed successfully and ran his soft hands through my neck, holding me in place too afraid to loose me again. At one point, shimmery tears began falling down my cheeks, I again pushed him away.
"Jimin... Stop."
With that said he backed away in a guilty expression, his nails digging at his pale palms in anxiety.
"What's wrong?"