Jin's past

.......... 11 months ago....

Jimin was walking with his sister and Jin.
"Jin, take care of her."
He said with a slight smile which showed trust.
He and Jin were best friends, since they were little kids about the age of 5. Jin gave him an assuring nod then turned to look at Jimin's sister, Mia.
"It's ok, Jimin we are just going to the club that's it."
She told him before earning a cute kiss on the forehead by Jin.
When they went to the place in which they were sure to meet their friends in, Jin sat down on a chair with Mia by his side.
"You look beautiful.."
He told the woman he loved the most in the world.
"Thank you."
He leaned in to kiss her, but she scooted away from him which lead Jin to confusion.
"What is wrong?"
He asked while caressing her flawless hair.
"It's nothing, I'm just feel weird today... Let's go dance."
She stood up and went to their friends whom were dancing like maniacs in the middle of the place.
Instead of following her he just went outside and sat down by the trash cans.
He took out his phone to text Jimin just to ask if anything was wrong with Mia.
"Jimin.... Is Mia sick?"(Jin)
"No, she was happy all day with me. Why?"(Jimin)
"I was going to kiss her but she evaded my attempt and said she felt weird." (Jin)
"Well, has she drank anything?" (Jimin)
"No." (Jin)
Suddenly the doors to where Jin was opened, revealing Mia with a random guy.
Jin hid behind the trash cans and watched what was happening.
They began to kiss, the guys hands traveling down to her dress until they were grasping her ass.
She bit her lip from the pain then he let go and caressed her breast, earning moans from her.
Jin just couldn't watch anymore of it so he quietly went back inside the building and ordered himself drinks.
The alcohol taking over his mind, leaving only the memory of Mia getting touched by someone else.
Now he was drunk, but he didn't care and continued to order even more drinks until he couldn't even stand properly.
"Why did you do this to me?"
A girl appeared next to him, but since all the toxins were inside his brain his mind lead him to believe the girl was Mia.
"Mia.. You are mine."
He pointed a shaky finger at the female figure standing before him.
She went over to him, whispered these words in his ear.
"I would never leave you."
Now he wanted her more than ever, even if he couldn't drive drunk since it was illegal he drove them straight to the house he shared with Mia.
"Mia I don't feel well, I'm gonna go sleep in our room. "
He walked like a zombie to their bedroom trying to find the door.
The girl walked inside with him then pushed him onto his bed.
"Mia stop, I don't feel well."(Jin)
"I can make you feel well. "(??)
He pretended to swat her away like a fly while he tried to sleep peacefully.
Suddenly the door burst open and the true Mia walked inside the room with a shocked face.
"M-mia? "
Jin asked while squinting, but all he could see were blurry figures.

......................

The next day he got up, but his head hurt horribly.
Jin walked to the living room and all his things were packed neatly for him.
"Mia? What is going on?" (Jin)
"We are breaking up, Jin." (Mia)
"B-but why?" (Jin)
"Don't you remember? " (Mia)
He tried to remember anything that had happened the night before, yet his mind drew blanks.
Without hesitation he headed over to Mia and tried to hug her tightly.
She just looked at him, pushed him away then dragged him outside of the house along with his belongings.
"Bye, Jin."
.......................

He went to the park late at night after leaving his things with one of his friends.
The reason why Mia broke up with him was still nowhere to be found.
Jin really loved her, more than anything, but there just has to be a reason.

He let out the pain he was feeling inside as some 5 year olds stared at him from the swings

How could she do that to him?
The whole time he stayed at the park crying for the girl he loved.

Omg I feel bad for Jin cuz it wasn't his fault, Jimin's past is the next chapter, hopefully comes out soon.
😘😘