Warning

.......... Jimin POV......

Afterschool I texted Jin to meet me outside at the back of the school.
"You think I'll let you hurt y/n?"
Jimin said, while walking slowly towards Jin with a twitching smirk full with anger and jealousy.
"What makes you think I will?"
They were both smirking at each other evily,  Jimin's smirk signifying jealousy and Jin's signifying a win.
"Stop acting so innocent Jin, don't you remember?"
Jimin dug his own nails in his palm with fury that even some blood almost dripped out.
"What happened to you? Weren't you that heartless boy who fucked girls for his own pleasure without caring for their feelings? "
Jimin began to laugh out loud then put his hands inside his uniform pockets.
"Are you saying that just because your girlfriend preferred me in bed instead of you?"
Jin looked at him with gritted teeth,  remembering how that was the reason why Jimin and him stopped being friends.
"Did you bring me up here because y/n hates you and happens to be falling in love with me? "
Both their eyes pierced each other deeply as they continued to question each other in the reasons why they parted ways.
"Leave her alone you bastard!! You know that the only reason why I slept with your girl was because of what you did to me!! "
Jimin screamed after grabbing Jin's collar and pushing him against the wall harshly.
"You deserved it and you know it."
Jin threw a hard punch at Jimin's face,  causing some blood to drip down his now burst lip.
"You were with my sister... MY SISTER then she caught you with another girl in HER BED!!"
He punched Jin's stomach which made Jin bend over in pain.
"I was drunk!! You know Jimin, you and me used to be best friends, until you HAD to come in with your fucking sister!!"
They pushed each other, throwing punches to show how much hate they had between them.
"I will fucking murder you if you dare hurt Y/n like that."
Now both of them were on the floor,  Jimin was on top punching Jin's face, bursting his lip, making bruises appear on his skin.
"Stop!!  Jimin stop!!! "
It was y/n,  she had found them fighting in the back while still looking for her necklace which Jimin had stuffed inside his pocket.
Surprisingly it happened to fall out of his pocket,  landing on the grass beside them.
Just at the sight of y/n with a worried expression on her face was enough to get them both to end their fight.
Jimin's heart burnt in pain when y/n went over to Jin instead of him.
"Jin!!  Are you ok?" (Y/n)
Jin eyed Jimin carefully to make sure Jimin was hearing y/n, letting Jimin know that Jin had apparently won the fight.
"Jimin!! What is wrong with you?!!"
He rolled his eyes then reached into his pocket just to feel the empty space of the missing necklace.
Jin looked down at grass and noticed a peace of jewelry resting nicely on it. He picked it up and it said y/n's name.

'Is this the necklace she kept talking about?'

After she had finished scolding Jimin I took out the necklace and handed it to her.
"OMG Jin!! Where did you find it?!!"
She was jumping up and down in excitement mixed relief.
"I saw it laying next to your locker so I picked it up. "
Right in front of Jimin's face he lied to her,  yet y/n was so happy to have finally found it that she even kissed him...
His lip was burst which made it burn a bit,  but apart from that he was enjoying the rest while Jimin just stood there and watched how everything was happening.