Accomplished Revenge

NO ONE messes with a Mexican woman.

The next day when I walked into my class, I shared with jimin, I popped my fingers, gritted my teeth, and popped my neck too.

I was ready to fight him, ready to make him regret what he had done.

He was sitting peacefully at his desk, apparently he was asleep on the desk. Slouched down, covering his face with his warm arms from anyone who tried to wake him.
"JIMIN!!" I screamed and began to smack his back as hard as I could.
He opened his eyes slightly and grabbed his back in pain while furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.
"Yah... Let me sleep.."
He raised his arm and tried swapping me away like a fly.

I pushed the chair back with him in it and grabbed his hair, pulling it back until I made him stand up.
"What is wrong with you!!"
Now he was fully awake and conscious not knowing what was coming for him.
"Don't mess with me again."
I pushed him against the wall harshly and aimed my knee to kick him somewhere no man would want to be kicked.
I pinned him on the wall so he won't dodge my hit.
Now I was ready to make him pay.

My eyes met his, a warm smile took over his face.... This time I kicked him.. As hard as I could then slapped the warm smile off of his face.
He bent down in pain while clutching at his hurt area, I pretended to have dust in my hands from touching him and swiped the nonexistent dust away.

His eyes were watering now, but I just walked away with my deed done.
Everyone was looking at him, some girls were covering their mouths while pointing and laughing at him, and some boys ran towards him and made fun.

........................

"I heard you hit the hell out of Jimin!!" Jungkook said while walking over to the table I was sitting at and sat next to me.
"What do you think you're doing?" I asked, scooting away from him as fast as I could.
"I heard he pranked you and you," He made a falling sign with his hands "fell for it... Like an idiot."
I punched him on his left arm and he squealed a bit.
"I am not an idiot."
Marking my words deep in him, but for some strange unknown reason many boys like to be mistreated.. And jungkook was one of them.
"So... You're a virgin.. Huh?"
My anger now eating me alive as I watched him in disbelief from what he just spoke.

Jimin... Told him about me?

From the disbelief and betrayal I felt, my eyes wanted to let out tears, my heart ached, and my mind was going places.

J-jimin told him?!!

I pushed jungkook off of the seat and ran towards the restroom, leaving him on the floor alone.

How could you jimin...

Tears ran down drastically from my now puffy eyes. I swiped the tears away and looked at myself in the mirror.

First weeks of school and everyone thinks I slept with an F-Boy... What a great start.

Water splashed on my face as I continued to pour more water on my teary face, when I finished my shirt was extremely wet too, but at that moment I didn't care...
I walked back to lunch and all the boys were WOW-ing me, taking pictures and the girls watched me in disgust and whispered things to each other's ears.

Why is everyone acting so weird around me.

That is when a realization hit my head like a fallen apple from a tree... MY SHIRT WAS WET!! Which meant they could see through it and see MY BRA!!

I ran past them, bumping into other girls who also watched me in disgust.
I had no back up shirts I could use, that soaked shirt was the only thing I could wear.

............................

The uniform soon dried, but it was too late when it did, the pictures of me in my see - through shirt spread like a virus.
I was back at the dorms and cried silently in my white, fluffly pillow which gave me confort each time I laid my head on it.

Jimin walked in the dorm and laid on his bed rapidly without even looking at me. I remembered his betrayal and a sudden dirty, evil idea came into my brain.

Yes... This will serve him good.

I looked down at my button-up pajama and unbuttoned the first five buttons until my breast could be seen a bit.

Getting out of my bed, I walked towards his and pulled his blanket down, giving him a cold shiver through his body.
I got on his bed then sat on top of him... Giving an extremely wrong position.. Yet perfect for my plan.
"Y/n what are yo--"
He gulped at the sight of me on him and at the sight of my breast being shown from the buttons I unbuttoned.
"How about... We make what you want come true.."
I put my hands on his chest and with my right hand, I used two fingers and used them as if they were walking upwards on his chest.
He began to breath hard and unheavy, I could feel something move under me and got startled a bit.

Eww.. Is he.. Getting.. Hard?

I had to hold my disgust inside me, I moved a bit from being uncomfortable in the position and accidentally caused a slight moan to escape his plump lips.
"Sorry.. I'll just go back to my bed."
I said, according to plan... The plan was to make him want me, then reject him right away while friend-zoning him.
"No... You did this to me" He looked down to give me the slightest clue of what he was talking about "and now.... You fix it.. "