Life On Mars? (Parodi)

Parodimize başlayalım. Sırf İngilizce'niz varsa okuyun.

David Bowie: Its a God awfull smal COCK. To the girl with a mouse. But her mommy is MY MOTHER. And her daddy has told her to go and fuck herself. But her butt is nowhere to be seen. Now she walks nowhere to be seen. (GIRL WITH A MOUSE IS GONE MISSING!). To the seats with the clearest view, SHES NOWHERE! And shes hooked to the screen. But the film is a saddening bore! For shes lifted ten times or NO! She could spit in the yard! PÜH *Çimene tükürür*. As they ask her to focus on, ASSHOLES! FIGHTING IN HER DANCE HOME! Look at those cavemen go! Its the freakist SHIT! CAVEMEN, take a look at the NOTHING!

Arka plan: LETS DANCE!

David Bowie: *Dans eder*. BEATING UP THE WRONG ASS! Is there LALA on MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HARS!

*Azgın instrumental break*

David Bowie: Its on Americas tortured brow * Silah çıkarıp havaya ateş eder*. That MOKEY mouse has grown up a COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW. Now the workers has struck for Lennon *John Lennon'ın ölümünü anlatan bir gazete gösterir*. From Ibida to Ibida, Rule Britain Year is out of bounds.

Kraliçe Elisabeth: YOU MOTHER FUCKER!

David Bowie: Oh mother the dogs are clowns! Brain tumer to my DOG! Its about to be boring! As i ask you to focus on SAILORS! *Yanlışlıkla boynunu kırar*. AY AY AY! AAAAAAAAH! No sho ow! And is there life on...

Bir adam: NO!

David Bowie: *Adamın kafasına beysbol topuyla çakar*.