PROLOGUE

-----------

-----------

Ancient Greece, 2000 years ago:

"MY LADY," Qetsiyah heard a silky voice as she smiled and turned around to see her second hand, her most loyal servant and friend Ammon. "I come here for an advise."

Qetsiyah turned away from the window where she was admiring her one and true love Silas, walking in the garden. "Of course, Ammon. Anything you need."

Ammon was a handsome man, many girls fell for him but he never let one into his heart. He had someone else on his mind. "There has been a problem with my powers... A problem I cannot solve," he admitted as Qetsiyah furrowed her eyebrows and walked over to him.

She touched his forehead and he immediately melted. If only she saw him and not that abomination Silas, who didn't even love her as much. "I'm afraid something's wrong with your heart. Talk to me, Ammon," Qetsiyah smiled as she pulled away but Ammon didn't let her walk away.

He grabbed her arm causing her to snap her head his way angrily. "Mind your hands!" she hissed so Ammon let go of her and sighed with a nod. An apologetic one.

"There is a woman," Ammon told her as Qetsiyah smiled, oblivious that it was her. "She is beautiful. The most beautiful woman I have ever seen, my lady. But I am afraid she doesn't see it."

Qetsiyah was standing by a small wooden table as she opened up one small green box and took out a vial filled with liquid. A smile was playing on her lips as Ammon continued speaking. "What should I do? Should I tell her?"

"Is it one of my handmaidens, Ammon?" Qetsiyah questioned with a look as Ammon stared at her in hurt and disappointment.

Ammon was a strong warlock but he wasn't able to confess. "Ammon, I am getting married soon to my one and only love," Qetsiyah said with a smile as she approached him once again. She placed her one hand on his cheek as he stared at her, unable to move from her touch. "And I will live on with him forever. And you, as my most loyal servant, my best friend should do the same with a woman you love. Tell me, is it Amara?"

Ammon quickly shook his head so Qetsiyah chuckled and grabbed his hand before putting the vial she was holding into his palm. He looked down at it before blinking rapidly. "This is for your heart. It will heal your worries," she advised and he knew he wouldn't drink it. He had to confess until she made a mistake. "I hope you find love, Ammon. Out of all the people, I wish you the best in life. Thank you for helping me create my immortality. I hope I will be able to do the same."