ONE

-----------

-----------

Two months ago:

It was 12:30 in the morning when Sam Rhee entered an empty gas station. A young girl was working as she rested her chin on her hand, trying not to fall asleep.

When a customer walked in, the girl stood straight and Sam still saw that she was trying to fight off sleep. "Good morning," she said and Sam thought it was incredibly pointless to be so polite to a complete stranger.

Her mind seemed tempting but Sam wasn't able to get anything. He lost his powers and part of himself.

The Rhee man stopped in front of her as the girl's eyes sparkled. He was different from all of those men that came at night. She had a little crush but Sam could've cared less.

He grabbed a package of gum and smashed it on the counter, staring at her dully.

The girl noticed Sam's look and scanned the gum before asking him some money. She got a little scared by his lack of speech and that stare.

Sam, even if hotter, was scarier than the men that came at late night. "Enjoy your gum," the girl trailed off as Sam noticed fear in her tone.

She swallowed a lump of saliva as he took the gum, paid her the money and then turned to leave.

He was midway out when he heard her sigh deeply. Stopping, Sam turned back at her to see her with wide eyes. "You're scared of me," Sam finally spoke so the girl looked away.

Sam saw how ready she was to run away but he wasn't gonna hurt her or anything. He just wanted to frighten her because it brought him somewhat of an amusement. "Why?" he then asked as he started to walk back.

"I'll press the button, there's cameras everywhere," she threatened as her hand was below the counter, probably on a button that would tell security to take care of Sam.

He stopped in front of her once again as he smirked and took out one piece of gum. Her eyes were still wide. "How old are you?"

~~~

Her back hit the bathroom wall as Sam kissed her neck as she moaned out while gripping onto the back of his neck.

Sam grabbed her thigh and she jumped on top of him before connecting their lips. Her kisses were something Sam had yet to learn how to experience.

One thing he knew - that she wasn't the one he wanted to do this to.

The girl pulled away with a confused face as Sam stared back at her with a look of lust. "I'm on my shift."