Chapter Four

Noelle here! WE here at Gamer-Girls do NOT consent to bullying which may be in this part...Let's get to da story now!

_________________________________________

Noelle's POV

"So Squid, did you talk to Sky?" Amy asked while we got in line for our lunch.

"Yeah, but," Squid said, looking down.

"But what?" I asked.

"He's different."

"People do change Squid, but I'm sure you guys will be best friends again in no time!" Netty giggled.

"Yeah, sure," Squid sighed. I've seen this happen before. Tyler (MunchingBrotato) wanted to be Sky's friend, he was a nerd. The guys use to tease him until Ty explained that Tyler loved playing Minecraft.

"Squid, have you ever heard of Minecraft?" I asked as we picked out our lunches.

"Yeah! I love that game!"

"Good, so does Sky!"

Adam's POV

"Just don't trust that blonde guy!"

"Why not?" Ty asked as we walked to the lunch room.

"Yeah what's wrong with the guy?" Mitch smirked.

"Don't. Trust. Him."

"Okay buddy," Ian said and opened the door.

"Hey look! It's Noelle, Amy, Emily, and Netty. And the squid guy," Jason said.

"Come on Jerome, let's go talk to them."

"Well, okay!" Jerome chuckled.

I watched as Mitch and Jerome walked to the table the squid and girls were at. Mitch sat between Emily and Netty and put his arms around them. Jerome stayed standing and leaned down towards the squid.

Noelle's POV

"Is this that famous Squid?" Mitch smirked. He had his arms around Netty and Emily. I giggled at her red cheeks.

"Y-yeah, I suppose," Squid stuttered. He looked like he was going to faint.

"Ugly one, ain't he?" Jerome laughed.

"Yeah, tell us Squid, why is something like yourself here next to these beautiful ladies?" Mitch laughed.

"Mitch!" Emily said, looking astonished. Mitch and Jerome never talked like that, plus, Jerome had perfect grammar. He would never say ain't.

"What? We're just joking, right Jerome?"

"Right!" Jerome smirked.

"Yeah, well, I didn't think was funny," Amy said. I nodded and Netty took Mitch's arm off of her.

"Well, then we'll joke around with the squid some other time, right buddy?" Jerome said, elbowing Squid.

"R-right," Squid said. Mitch and Jerome left and we apologized to Squid.

"They never act that way."

"They probably were just joking, Squid."

"They don't mean it."

Why would they act that way?