Chapter Nineteen

Noelle's POV

After they examined my leg, I asked if I could room with Emily. they agreed and I was wheeled into the room. Emily was still in a coma, but at least she was here. I've heard some bad stories of people who leave while in a coma...like sleep walking...(idk if that's real)

"I'll check on you two in a minute," a nurse said, leaving the room.

"Okay," I said.

Emily's POV

NO! STOP SQUID! DONT! SKY! DONT GO!

I opened my eyes. Well, not really. Black was all I saw. Then, navy blue. Then, dark green. Weird. I didn't know I could see colors in a coma. WAIT COMA?! I'm in a coma?! Why? Why does this happen? Does that mean the yelling was a dream in this coma?

'Yes'

Who are you?

'A voice'

Why are you here?

'To comfort you'

'Why?

'You'll need it with all the dreams you will receive'

Dreams?

'Nightmares'

'Nightmares? Of what?

'Fighting, everything that will happen if'

If what?

'If you don't wake up'

Don't wake up?

'It is possible'

Great.

Noelle's POV

Emily's mom came to check on her and my mom did the same. Both were worried, but my mom helped comfort Emily's mom. She'll need it since Emily doesn't seem likely of waking up soon. I wish I was in that position. Emily deserves to be awake. She only seems to get the bad.

"Wait," I said out loud. Our moms looked at me. "Sorry, I just came up with an idea."

"For what?"

"Uh..school..."

"You don't need to be worrying about school right now," Mom said. I sighed.

My idea...to throw a party for when Emily wakes up. Trick everyone into coming...and then trap Sky and Squid together until they get along! It will be perfect!