Chapter Thirteen

Jordan's POV

Me, Ian, Jason, and Tyler went to the public swimming pool and looked around. Nothing. We went back to Sky's house. And waited. They would probably be longer because they have to get tickets and all of that fun stuff.

"Hey guys maybe he's at the beach." Ty suggested

"Yea... Looks like we're going to the beach!" Jason said

We get in the car and drive to the beach.

Amy's POV

we drove to the beach and started looking for squid. We didn't find squid but we did find someone else. We found Ty, Jason, Jordan, Tyler, and Ian there. Wonder what they are doing there. Unfortunately they saw us too. They walked up to us.

"What are you doing here?" Ian asked.

"Going to the beach. What is that, illegal now?" Netty said

"You look like your looking for something" Ty said

"So do you. Why are you here? Doesn't look like you have swim suits." Emily said.

"Er....can't we come to get a tan?" Jason said

"Doesn't look like your tanning, looks like your looking for something." I said

I heard an announcement it said:

Attention all beachers today we are having a dance off to who ever wants to join at 9:00 PM tonight....

I looked at Emily I think she was thinking the same thing. I looked at Jason

"You're on" he said

We all walked to our cars and drove away.

"We have to get Noelle into this!" Emily said

"What song are we doing?" Mitch asked

(He was in the car the whole time and Emily had explained the dance off to him)

"I was thinking of Best Day of My Life" She said

We decided that she would be the leader since she was the one that does dance. Mitch's phone started to ring.

"Hello?" He said

"Jerome? Where are you?" He said

"Really?! We have some news we will be right over." He said and he hung up. Netty was driving.

"Where am I going?" She said

"Jerome's house" he said

"Which is where again?" She asked

"(Insert random address here)" he said

At Jerome's house

We knocked on the door and Jerome answered.

"Hai!" He said

Emily's POV

Suddenly Noelle walks in from the door way.

"Your ok!" She said

"Yup!" I said

"Oh and by the way we are going against Sky's group in a dance off" I said smiling

"What? Does that mean we get to kick there butts?!" She asked

"Yes yes it does" I said smiling

We practiced our dance which was the song best day of my life. When it was 7:30 we all started getting ready. We all wore blue shirts and jeans. We drove to the beach to see as planned, Sky's group. There was a stage there so we weren't going to be dancing on sand.

"What is Jason doing at the DJ booth?" Amy asked

"Uh-oh." I said

Oh well. At least it's our turn to go soon.

After about 20 min they called our group. We walked on stage not really expecting to hear our music. We were right for once. They started playing Fallen Kingdom by Jordan. Of course I new all of these songs by heart.

I mouthed a 'just follow what I do' to everyone. The actual words came on and I started to dance.

I used to rule the world

Chunks would load when I gave the word

Now every night if go stow away

Hide from the mobs I used to slay

(You know the words skip to middle of song)

The music changed and New World came on. I even knew this song by heart. (Skip to middle of this song)

The music changed again and hunger games song came on. I new this one by heart to. This time they played the whole song.

At the end we ended up doing amazing and I liked this dance better then the dance we had originally planned.

"How did you know all of the moves?" Netty asked

"Let's just say I have a lot of free time!" I said

"But you guys were amazing you didn't hesitate once!" I said smiling.

"Guys look Sky and Jason are mad!" Netty said giggling

When it was Sky's groups turn I watched and the dance was ok. I liked ours better. At the end we ended up winning which made me really happy because WE KICKED THEIR BUTTS!

Squid's POV

My phone started to ring and I saw it was Noelle.

"Hello? You won a dance off?!"

I could hear cheering and music in the background so I started to chuckle.

Noelle's POV

I was on the phone with Squid after Sky and his 'gang' went home. Or so I thought.

"Noelle, who's that?"

I turned and saw Sky and Ty smiling.

"I'll call you back," I said to Squid. When I went to hit end call, I accidentally hit speaker.

You could hear Squid's voice perfectly while I fumbled over the buttons. When I looked up at Sky and Ty's faces, I decided it was a good idea to run.

"Heheh, well, um, bye!" I smiled, running towards Emily and Netty. "Run to the car!"