Chapter Five

Noelle writing this chappy so yeah!

________________________________________

Ty's POV

"What did you say to the squid?" I asked as Mitch and Jerome came back to us.

"Oh nothing," Mitch smiled.

"Hey guys!" Jordan called. He ran up to us and high-fived Ian. "What's up?"

"Nothing, just stay away from that Squid."

"Why?"

"Because he's not, um, nice," Sky said. Jordan shrugged as the bell rang.

"Well okay, I guess," Jordan said. We went ours separate ways.

"Ty, did we have homework?" Tyler asked. I shook my head.

"Not that I know of," I replied, walking into the art room. Noelle was sitting with Netty so I sat behind them. "Tyler, come on."

He rushed over to the table and sat down, trying not to look at Netty and Noelle.

"Really?" I whispered.

"S-shut up," he hissed. I chuckled. Tyler's had a crush on Netty since last year.

"So, are we going to play Cops and Robbers later or a minigame."

"Minigame. I'm terrible at Cops and Robbers," he said.

"Ty, can I join?" Noelle asked.

"Yeah," I smiled. "Netty, do you want to join?"

Tyler's POV

"Sure," Netty sweetly said. She's so perfect. I'm, however, not perfect. "Tyler? Are you alright?"

"Huh?" I said, snapping out of my trance. Netty and Noelle giggled and turned around.

"Smooth," Ty smirked.

"S-shut up!" I whispered, setting my head on the table.