Chapter Fifteen

Noelle's POV

I opened the door and saw Ty standing there with a red face.

"I ran all the way here," he panted.

"Why?"

"Because you can't get it through your head that Squid is evil!"

"Well, how do you know?! Do you have proof that he's evil?!" I said. Ty opened his mouth to say something but closed and just smiled.

"I do."

"What?"

"I do have proof," Ty repeated. I shut the door, confused.

He has proof? Of what?

Ty's POV

I ran back to my house and planned out a story. Something so perfect, even Squid can't argue.

{}Time Skip{}

Sky and the gang were at my house when I told them my story.

"We're going to the park. Jerome, Mitch, bring the girls there and take your time doing so. Squid will find a note telling him to go to the park and by the time the girls get here, a fight will begin. Squid will be blamed and-"

"Where is Squid? Did you ever find him?"

"No, but that's what we're doing now. Has anyone seen that Stampy fellow? I bet Squid's at his house!"

{}Time Skip{}

Emily's POV

"Mitch, I am not going to the park!" I argued back. Jerome was trying to get us to go to the park too.

"We don't want to go anywhere," Netty said. We were at Amy house, watching movies and he was making popcorn.

"Can you stay here with us to watch movies?" Noelle asked. They shook their heads and sighed.

"We're going to the park," Jerome said, opening the door. They left and we continued watching movies.

{}At the park{}

"We couldn't find him!" Jason panted. Tyler came running behind him and shook his head.

"He wasn't at Stampy's," Tyler said.

"We couldn't get the girls to come either."

"Really?! Can you guys do anything right?!" Ty yelled. Sky sighed and took off his sunglasses.

"We'll do it," he said, dragging Ty along with him.