10

I woke up in a hospital..

Irene , sophia,perrie and nicole were on my one side and the boys my other except for niall he was right next to me.

My baby! what the hell happened?

"Is the baby okay?! oh god please say the babys okay" i said to niall as he held my hand.

He looked around the room and everyone left.

He looked at me and that's when i noticed he had been crying and he still is.

"Niall?" i said.

"I can't believe the fans would do this" he cried.

"Niall please tell me what happened to the baby!" i shouted.

"You lost the baby Jess" he said crying even more putting his head in his hands.

I on the other hand.

Was not okay.

I'm shocked too.

How could the fans make me loose something so important?

And thats when i lost it.

I started sobbing and crying i couldn't see past my tears but i knew people had come in.

I hid my face so they wouldn't see me crying.

"Oh god we are so sorry Jessi" I heard the girls say but all i did was nod.

"I wanna go home" i whispered.

"Where in Ireland love" Harry frowned.

"I don't deserve this! I haven't done this to anyone! Why is this happening to me?" i whispered covering my face.

"When can i get outta here?" i asked.

"Anytime" Liam said as i nodded.

I got up and everyone left but irene she was going to help me.

"Listen this isn't your fault alright? Maybe things didn't work out but that's okay you have niall" She said.

"I don't have niall! God knows if he'll even want me after this. I just lost the baby i have nothing but ashton now." i said getting dressed.

"You do have niall, remember your married" she laughed and walked out.

I slipped on my converse and walked out the door.

I saw sophia in the hallway.

"Hey" she said as she slung an arm over me.

"Hey" i replied.

"I know this is a stupid question but how are you feeling?" she asked and i fake laughed.

"Broken." i answered.

"It'll get better i promise" She said.

Please don't promise anything.

"Im only 20 maybe i wasn't meant to have the baby." i said looking down as we walked to the waiting room.

When we got there all eyes darted to me but sophia moved me away to the exit.

"C'mon i'll drive you so you don't have all the sympathy stares" she said and i smiled because for once someone got it.

We pulled up to the hotel there staying in and there was fans.

She parked and didn't get out.

"I'll help you through this crowd theres only about 15 girls okay?" she said and i nodded.