26.Part 1

Niall's p.o.v

I called the boys and jessi and jessi dropped the kids off at her mums quick.

Scotty had walked through the door and all hell broke loose when the baby girl was born.

They took her to emergancy.

I comforted nicole as she cried and jessi burst through the door looking tired as ever.

"What's wrong? Whys scotty here?" She whispered.

"The babys got a heart condition" I whisper.

"Hi im sorry mam' Were gonna have to take your baby to a special hospital. We need someone whos family to come with." The nurse quickly said.

"I'll go" Scotty said.

"Sit your ass down!" Jessi yelled.

"I'll go" I quickly said and jessi took my place and i left to the helicopter.

We left and got to Ireland surprisingly.

They took her to a room and held me in the waiting room.

I called jessi and she sounded worried.

"Get his ass out of there" i growled into the phone.

"I don't care what you want horan" She replied.

"Well Horan i do so he needs to leave" I angrily said.

"Ni stop calm down we'll all be okay" she said.

"No you stop! My niece is in the hospital an you don't even care! Besides your not even trying to protect nicole! All you do is make dinner and clean most of the time" I said instantly regretting it.

"Are you forgetting YOUR 3 day old daughter? Huh? im still recovering ni! I do care and all i wanted was to be at home with my 2 kids but i will be here for nicole! Its not even right to leave a 3 day old alone because she was breast feeding! And if thats how you feel then fine!" She said hanging up.

I put my head in my hands and laughed.

Im such a screw up.

@NiallOfficial: Sitting here waiting for my precious niece to be okay.

(A/N i'll randomly put tweets from them up sometimes.)

I felt bad you know? Emma wasn't even born a week ago and im already caring about someone else.

Thats my niece though! I should be able to care.

I called Liam.

"Yes?" he answered.

"Make sure she doesn't leave your sight." i said.

"Who?" He asked.

"Jess." I said.

"No promises Ni.''

I hung up and a nurse walked out.

"She's doing good the mummy should be able to come to the hospital now" she smiled.

"Alright thanks." i smiled.

Scotty and Nicole walked through the door along with seth.

I greet them and leave.

I get a call from liam when i walked out.

"Yeah?" i ask.

"Mate shes gone." He said.

"What do you mean?" i askes.

"She left."

"With The Kids."