17-Niall

Everyone was hanging out at me and Jessi's hotel room.

I see scotty sitting with nicole and get worried.

I mean she's my cousin and she has a 4 year old and shes not married.

Something has to be going on that the guy wont propose.

"Hey scotty can i talk to you" i said in my 'Your in trouble' kinda voice.

"Niall" Jessi glared at me.

"Jess" i mocked and walked into the hall with him.

"What's up man?" he smiled.

"Why the hell are you just dating my cousin while you two have a 4 year old son together?" i asked.

"Uh um" he stuttered.

"You know she's barely gotten family!" i said angry even though i may look like a baby penguin right now.

"I know it's just hard to propose with touring" he said.

"Well you ain't touring right now are you?" i said like louis would giving 'the bitch face' .

He shook his head no.

"That's what i thought man you best be proposin!" i sassily said and walked back in and then stopped.

I'm hanging around jess and louis way too much.

There literally taking over my mind.

"We are then?" I look up and see Louis and Jessi smirking.

"We are what?" i asked.

"I said that out loud didn't i?" i asked again.

"Im hanging around jess and louis too much" Jessi mocked.

"There literally taking over my mind" Louis sassily mocked me.

"So louis hows it goin with eleanor?" Liam asked once we all sat down again.

"We broke up" he said with no emotion.

"She be cheatin!" Harry said.

Jessi looked angry.

"Your pregnant calm down" Zayn said looking at her since he was sitting right next to her.

"No body hurts my brother unless its me!" she whined getting up and walking into the wardrobe and then going into the bathroom to change?

"Uh why did she?" Nicole looked confused.

"Just wait." I said.

She came out minutes later in black skinny jeans that are easy to move in and combat boots with a tight white t shirt and since she wasn't showing yet she looked perfect.

Her hair was straightened and she had black eye liner and eye shadow on.

"I'll be back" she smirked putting her phone in her pocket.

"Nope your staying here not this again" i said tossing her on the bed.

"Again?" Scotty questioned.

"When she was in high school she used to box and she was known as the badass around school so whenever someone said something she didn't like or dod something" Louis paused. "She'd rip them to shreads" he smirked.

"Lies! She'd just beat them up" Liam said.

"I prefer ripped to shreads but i'd go to jail" Jessi huffed getting up and sneaking out the door.

"Damn let's go boys" i said and we all chased her.

"I've got ashton!" Nicole yelled.

"Get a video!" Little seth yelled causing us to laugh.

When we got there she was already inside eleanors house and we heard shouting so we walked in and saw Jessi pinning her to a wall and a guy on the couch.

"You move and you'll regret it" she said to the guy who was getting up.

"You can't do that to MY brother you hear me?" she said to eleanor.

"Cheating on him while someone as ugly as him!" she pointed to the guy.

"You whore! You disgust me" she spat.

"Your the whore you have 2 kids an your 20!" eleanor smirked but that all stopped when she got punched in the face by jessi.

Jessi dropped her to the floor and walked away and smirked at louis and harry and walked out.

We followed her and i held her hand.

"No body talks about my kids" she whispered and i nodded.

Holy shit i'm married to a badass.