Borduria

Borduria

Borduria officially the Republic of Borduria, is a country mostly located on the Iberian Peninsulain Europe. The country's mainland is bordered to the south and east by the Mediterranean Sea except for a small land boundary with Gibraltar; to the north and northeast by Spain, France, Andorra, and the Bay of Biscay; and to the west and northwest by Portugal and the Atlantic Ocean. The capital city is Szohôd.

Republic of Borduria

Capital and largest city Szohôd
47°0′N 28°55′E

Official languages

English
Romanian 
Hausa
Tagalog

Recognised regional languages

Gagauz
Ukrainian
Spanish
Creole
Malay
Javanese
Portuguese

Inter-ethnic languages

Russian
Dutch
Danish
French

Demonym Bordurian

Government Absolute Monarchy

Prime Minister Michael Johnston

Established 2 February 1797 213 years

Population 55.5 million citizens

Currency Bordurian Dinar (GBP)

Time zone (UTC)

The House of Bassett is the reigning royal house of the Aldovia and the other bifrost realms. The dynasty is of German, French, Norwegian, Swedish, Danish, Romanian, Irish paternal descent.

Current Head King James III (12 June 1982)

Full Name James Henri Albert Richard

Reign 10 January 2007 – present

Coronation 12 June 2007

Predecessor Henri II

Heir apparent Danica, Crown Princess of Borduria

Issue Crown Princess Danica

Danica, Crown Princess of Borduria, (Danica Rachel Celica Rose; 12 April 2007) is the heir apparent to the Bordurian throne, as the eldest child of King James III. If she ascends to the throne as expected, she will be the first Queen of Borduria.

She is the only grandchild of Queen Mother Celica and her husband, the late King Henri II. 

Princess Leona, Duchess of Bettendorf, CI, GCVO, GCStJ (Leona Rose Beatrice April; 21 August 1992) is the only sibling of King James III and the daughter of King Henri II and Queen Celica. She is first in line for the Bordurian throne.