Chapter Nine : Any Day Now

Chapter Nine: Any Day Now

James 👑

"Oh, hello," Brie said, eyeing him up and down. "What brings you out here?" She asked.

"Can I come in?" James asked.

"Yes, sure." Brie agreed, moving aside. She led him to the living room, where Bryan, Kathy, JJ, Lola and John were all sitting.

"Look who came to visit us." Brie announced as everyone looked at James.

"Where's Nicole?" JJ asked.

"She's in Borduria." James answered quickly. "Look, there's something I want to ask you..."

"Oh my God," Kathy interrupted. "Is this what I think it is?" She sank onto the chair behind her.

"What?" Bryan asked, confused.

"I want to ask you all for Nicole's hand in marriage." James said at the same time as Kathy jumped up and squeezed him into a hug tightly.

"Oh, I'm so excited! You know you didn't have to ask our permission, but it was nice to be included!" Kathy said. John stood to shake his hand.

"Wow!" JJ said.

"Yes!" Brie shrieked, coming back to the present first. "Of course!" She said as her and Lola started bouncing together.

+

Even More Official! Nikki Bella and boyfriend King James pick up his daughter from school in Freitas

They're a couple.

Nikki Bella and His Majesty King James of Borduria prove their relationship is very serious as they were spotted picking Crown Princess Danica up from school in Freitas on Wednesday.

Both held hands with Danica, 11, as they traversed the sidewalks of expensive neighborhood Brentwood.

Nikki was sophisticated chic in a grey striped sweater and faded denim jeans as she lead the beautiful trio.

She accessorized with a pair of ankle length brown suede boots and a set of retro sun glasses.

Her monarch boyfriend cut a casual figure in a Bordurian Starter athletic jacket.

His muscular physique was wrapped in a tight white tee and a pair of dark blue denim pants.

The King of Borduria stomped around the streets in pair of blue sneakers as he rocked his trademark scraggly beard.

+

Nikki Bella, Sister Brie Reportedly Exit 'Total Divas'

Nikki and Brie Bella are reportedly leaving Total Divas behind to focus their efforts on Total Bellas.

According to Pro Wrestling Sheet, the twins made their exit at the end of Season 8 of the E! reality show to focus on their spinoff, Season 4 of which is airing currently.

Nikki Bella will still serve as executive producer for Total Divas.

To fill the void, producers allegedly got Ronda Rousey to join the show for Season 9, joining Sonya Deville, Carmella, Natalya, Nia Jax and Naomi.