Epilogue

Epilogue : Happy Ending

|nicole❤🌹

|November 21 2019🎂🎉🎁🎊

Liked by thebriebella, thelanawwe, niajaxwwe, and 986,133 others

bordurianroyals Happy Birthday to Her Majesty Queen Nicole queennicole #HappyBirthdayHM

View all 9861 comments

sussexroyal Happy Birthday, Queen Nicole, we love you❤️

Liked by queennicole, bordurianroyals, thebriebella, and 789,460 others

sussexroyal Wishing Her Majesty queennicole The Queen of Borduria a very Happy Birthday 🎂.‬

View 3453 comments

Liked by thebriebella, sussexroyal , trinityfatu, and 1,120,890 others

queennicole Thank you everyone for your lovely messages on my birthday! #HappyBirthdayNicole it means a lot to me and I'm happy to spend such a special day with my king ❤.

View all 8900 comments

-

|April 20 2020

Their Majesties King and Queen of Borduria are very pleased to announce that Her Majesty Queen Nicole is expecting twins in the Autumn of 2020.

Their Majesties have appreciated all of the support they have received from people around the world since their wedding in October and are delighted to be able to share this happy news with the public.

-

Everything to Know About King James and Queen Nicole of Borduria's Royal Babies

King James and Queen Nicole, Their Majesties of Borduria, are truly the gifts that keep on giving. Last year, they graciously let the world join in on their beautiful royal wedding at St George's Cathedral. And this year, we will be blessed with the arrival of their first royal babies.

How kind of them!

And although they may be royal, James and Nicole are preparing for the birth of their first children together — just like any other first-time parents (minus all the royalty, that is). From basic details about the royal babies (i.e., when will they be born? Which royals will they be named after?) to how they are preparing to become parents, here's what we know about James and Nicole's royal babies.

The royal couple won't be hiring a nanny or nurse at first. Instead, when the baby arrives, they will be relying on the help of her Arizona–based mother, Kathy Colace, with whom both Nicole and James are extremely close.

The new parents to be are opting to decorate the nursery in gender-neutral colors, using eco-friendly materials. The color scheme is reportedly white-and-gray.

Back in the fall, it was reported that Nicole and James are planning on raising their child in as normal a way as possible. That means the kid will have chores. Relatable!

-

|October 12 2020

Liked by thebriebella, sussexroyal, niajaxwwe, and 2,986,133 others

bordurianroyals Happy one year anniversary to Their Majesties, The King and Queen of Borduria!

Today marks the one year anniversary of the wedding of The King and Queen of Borduria.

Their Majesties exchanged vows at St George's Cathedral on October 12th, 2019.

A message from The King & Queen: Thank you for all of the love and support from so many of you around the world. Each of you made this day even more meaningful.

View all 40,000 comments

sussexroyal Happy Anniversary Your Majesties ❤️

-

Borduria Royal Family✔️
BordurianRoyals

Confirmed that Her Majesty Queen Nicole went into labour in the early hours of the morning. An announcement will be made at any moment now!

10:00 AM • 12 Oct 2020 • Twitter for IPhone

-

Queen Nicole gives birth to twins

Her Majesty Queen of Borduria has given birth to a healthy twin girls at a Queen Elisabeth hospital.

The births, which came on Saturday morning local time at Borduria, had been much anticipated.

A relieved King of Borduria fronted local and international media gathered at the hospital just after 11:30am.

"It's a happy occasion to announce that Queen Nicole has given birth to perfectly healthy babies," King James said.

"Twin girls." He said.

The king of Borduria was pleased to announce that American-born Queen Nicole had also come through the birth without any issues.

"She handled it beautifully," he said.

"Both mother and children are doing well and we are very happy."

The first girl, weighing 2674 grams and measuring 47cm, was born at 10:30am (local time) and the second girl just under half-an-hour later. She weighed 2554 grams and measured 46cm.

A team of two doctors and three midwives had been on hand since 6:00am local time to handle the birth.

-

Borduria Royal Family✔️
BordurianRoyals

It is with immense joy that Their Majesties King and Queen of Borduria have the great pleasure to announce the birth of their children named: Their Royal Highnesses Princess Monique Leona Katharina (born at 10:30) Princess Valencia Stephanie Lauren (born at 10:50).

12:00 PM • 14 Oct 2020 • Twitter for IPhone