Chapter Seven : Media Mess

Our capacity for love increases with each person we cross paths with throughout our lives and with each moment we spend with those people. But too often we neglect that part of ourselves in favor of others, and by the time we realize just how important it is, we find ourselves with fewer folks around to practice with.

Well, Nikki Bella Just Showed Up at the Royal Wedding Looking Like a Straight-Up Queen

YES!

It's always been assumed Nikki Bella would make the royal wedding guest list; she and Meghan Markle have been friends for a while now. That said, nothing could've prepared the world for the pictures she just dropped confirming she's in Windsor today. She. Looks. PERFECT.

It is all G-L-O-R-I-O-U-S.

Oh, and in case you're wondering who she came with, she joined her boyfriend King James II. We know this because they graced us by exiting the chapel together and even getting in the same car to attend the reception.

×

Nikki Bella Just Channeled Jackie Kennedy in a Purple Pillbox Hat

Nikki Bella wore the iconic look upon arrival in Windsor for the royal wedding.

When WWE Superstar and Reality Star, Nikki Bella arrived in Windsor yesterday for the royal wedding, she appeared to be channeling American first lady Jackie Kennedywith her look.

Nikki Bella stepped out for the wedding ceremony at St George's Chapel wearing an round-necked purple coatdress, which was cinched at the waist with a belt and featured silver and pink embellishments. She paired the look with a matching pillbox hat, dainty pearl earrings, and pink leather gloves, all three signatures of the '60s style icon.

×

King James II of Borduria and Nikki Bella Make Their Debut At Royal Wedding

King James II of Borduria and Nikki Bella confirmed their relationship by exiting St George's Chapel together.

As they exited, His Majesty James II smiled at the crowd and said, "hi guys. bye guys."

"Meghan and Nicole have known each other for a while," a source previously confirmed to PEOPLE.

James and Harry are Godbrothers as Harry's late mother was James' Godmother and James' late father was Harry's Godfather.

James and Nicole were also confirmed as two of the 200 people invited to the private evening reception at Frogmore House.

The couple was among a handful of celebrities invited to the wedding. Oprah Winfrey is also attending, along with Priyanka Chopra, and several of Meghan's Suits costars, including Gina Torres, Sarah Rafferty and Rick Hoffman supported Markle at the ceremony.

Harry and Meghan exchanged vows at the St. George's Chapel at Windsor Castle.

Meghan, 36, is set to be escorted to the altar on her wedding day by her future father-in-law, Prince Charles.

Meghan had planned on having her father, Thomas Markle, by her side, but she "sadly" confirmed on Thursday that he would not be attending the royal wedding as originally planned.

Markle's mother traveled with her daughter by car to Windsor Castle.

And while Harry's brother Prince William acted as best man in the wedding, Meghan opted not to have a maid of honor.

×

His Majesty King James II of Borduria and Nikki Bella Will Reportedly 'Be Engaged Soon'

Nikki Bella and King James II of Borduria have kept their relationship mostly private over the past year, although there have been a couple tabloid reports about how "serious" they were getting, a few photographed dates, and them confirming their relationship at the royal wedding of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. Today, Us Weekly has a rare update: "They'll be engaged soon," a source told the outlet. "James is head over heels. [He likes that] she doesn't thrive on the spotlight and is very understated."

James and Nikki were first reported to be dating last October. (They returned to the restaurant they were seen on their first public date at, LA's Sushi Park, last month.) The two went almost an entire year before publicly commenting on their relationship. And even then, James made it clear in her first remarks that it was going to remain private. "I'm not going to talk about it," Nikki told Tatler, per E!, when asked about her and James's romance. "But I am very happy."

×

Nikki Bella Says the Royal Wedding Was 'Super Fun'

Nikki Bella, was among the many celebrity guests(including Oprah as well as George and Amal Clooney!) at the recent royal wedding of Meghan Markle and Prince Harry. Now, in a new cover story for InStyle, the wrestling queen finally opens up about what it was like at the exclusive affair.

Speaking with InStyle's editor-in-chief Laura Brown, Williams revealed that the May 19 royal wedding, which she attended, was "super fun" - especially since it was the nuptials of one of her close friends. "You know, I've known Meghan [Markle] for a while now, so it was good to see my friend happy," Colace said.

Nikki Bella went on to explain that, like many of the other A-list guests, she had two dresses prepared for the big day: one for the formal church ceremony and another for the private evening reception.

×

His Majesty King James of Borduria Is Reportedly 'Keen' on Giving Nikki Bella an 'Unforgettable' Proposal Soon

The ever-private King of Borduria and Nikki Bella may be on the cusp of getting engaged in secret. Us Weekly reports that James, whom Nikki has been quietly dating for a little over a year, is planning to pop the question to Nikki imminently. Over the summer? Over the holiday? For her birthday? Only he knows, but a source gave Us the vague timeline of "soon."

"James is very keen on proposing soon," the source said. "But he wants to make it unforgettable and extremely special." The source also made it clear that Bella will inevitably say yes no matter what he does. "He's her dream guy," the source explained. "Nikki's going to be over the moon."

Back in March, Us Weekly first hinted to the world that Nikki really wanted this proposal to happen. "Nikki really believes James is the one for her," a source told Us Weekly then. "She wants to get engaged to him. She just doesn't feel as though she has to impress anyone at this point."

James and Nikki have kept things low profile but have been visibly out together this month.