Chapter Eight : Media Mess Part Two

Chapter Eight: Media Mess Part Two

Nikki Bella Kisses Boyfriend His Majesty King James On Lunch Date In LA

The new royal it couple got in a little PDA during a lunch date, and they really didn’t care who saw them kissing

The new royal it couple got in a little PDA during a lunch date, and they really didn’t care who saw them kissing. And YOU can see it go down here, too!

As rumors about their romance heat up. Anyone still doubting that something’s going on between them should just look at this pic — they were spotted kissing at lunch! The couple spiced up their meal at Joan’s on Third in Los Angeles over the weekend, where Nikki was seen leaning over the patio table to give her guy a passionate kiss. The couple, according to TMZ, also held hands during their romantic lunch, and walked away from the restaurant arm in arm.

Nikki and James' relationship is very young, but it seems like they’re crazy about each other. The romance rumors first started when James all but confirmed it at the royal wedding of The Duke and Duchess of Sussex.

Nikki really deserves this happiness. Two summers ago, she was blindsided when fiancé John Cena broke up with her just weeks before their wedding. But she’s moved on and thrived — clearly — since then! She and John are on friendly terms, and she told HollywoodLife EXCLUSIVELY at Byron Allen‘s Oscar party that she’s having fun just living life, being single, and playing the field. “I am just living it up,” she said. “What is it, ‘variety is the spice of life?’ I’m taking in the variety, I’m having a lot of fun.”

+

Nikki Bella sells LA bachelorette pad in Total Bellas season 4 premiere after report she's dating King James of Borduria

Total Bellas' Nikki Bella sells the Los Angeles bachelorette pad of her dreams and recounted moving out of her ex-fiancé John Cena's homes during the fourth season premiere on Sunday.

'I'm just on such a high of getting rid of the house that I wanted,' the 35-year-old San Diego native gushed in the episode titled 'Bellas Are Back In Action.'

'It starts something new for me. It's like the foundation of this new journey that I want to be on. I don't even have the words right now because I'm so excited.'  

Two-time WWE Divas Champion added: 'I feel like that LA move was the first time that I put me first. I didn't care what anyone thought, and I did it for me because I know I need it. I just need something so brand new, scary, and fresh.'

Before California, Nikki (born Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace) tearfully moved out of the 41-year-old actor's houses in San Diego and Tampa.

'I think that's the hardest part,' Bella said in her confessional on the E! reality series.

'When you just move out and you shut that door and you give someone your keys. It shuts the door to your heart, to that love and to the memories.'