7/ relapse pt. 2

We've had two rounds of vodka. And even tho the guys were having fun, well I..

I felt a little bit awkward, to be honest. I was sitting there in silence, just watching all of Marshall's friends as they all were talking and laughing. Not that I was completely silent, I chuckled from time to time, but I didn't understand their jokes and funny talk.

Marshall noticed my discomfort and leaned closer to me.

"Something wrong?" he whispered.
"No, no. All good"
"Again. Something wrong?" he won't let it go.
"I don't know. I think they don't really like to have me around"

Deshaun must hear us  because he turned his head in our direction. I can tell that there's some weird kind of 'silent' question game going on between me and Deshaun.

"Game of billiard everybody" Deshaun challenged us.
"Nah, later" all the guys gave him an answer at the same time.
"Count me in," I said and took a sip of my beer.
"Damn, she brave" Rufus chuckled.
"Yeah, no one wants to play with Deshaun cuz' he's all about the winning" Ondre added, and Deshaun punched his arm slightly.
Marshall was just sitting there. That was all.

I grabbed my cue stick.

"Damn, that cue stick's length compares to Tanya's height" Rufus stated and all the guys started to laugh.

I bit my lip as I tried to hold back my laugh.

Deshaun was done with preparing the game, and removed the plastic triangle of the cue balls.

"You go first," he said and nodded with his head in the direction of the billiard table.

I broke the triangle and sent half of the striped balls in the pockets.

Deshaun took a quick look at rest of the guys and they all had a 'shocked' expressions.

I leaned over the table, and I could actually see Marshall's stare.

Another in the pocket.

My lips curled into a confident smile, as I sent the rest of the striped balls to the place where they belong.
Deshaun crossed his arms and just kept on watching me. Guys did the same.

The last black one fell into the pocket, and my heart started to beat fast. I've had no idea how in the hell I beat him. It was so smooth.

Deshaun was just shaking his head, meanwhile, the guys laughed at him, and mocked him.

"Yo let's do it again"
"I don't want to see you cry. Seems like I just beat your ass" I said nonchalantly.

We've had another 5 games of billiard.
I beat his ass. I won almost every game.

Marshall was watching me everytime I leaned over the billiard table, or everytime Deshaun was close to me.

I've had some alcohol in me, not much, but still. And that caused me to come out of my shell a bit.

After our last game, I came over to Deshaun, who was ordering drinks at the bar.

"Are you that guy I exchanged stares with? And that one guy I see around my motel often?" I asked him.
"Maybe? I have no idea" he knew what I was talking about.
He had his arm rested on a bar as he was waiting for the drinks.
I grabbed Deshaun's arm and searched for his tattoo.

The tattoo said 'Proof'.
"You know what I'm talking about" I smirked at him because I knew it would help.
"Who wouldn't look at you? The hottest thing in Detroit I've heard" he turned his head to face me and took a step closer. He was tall, like really tall.
"I don't really think so" I chuckled and shook my head.
"I know what I've heard-"