20/ intense

I placed my feet on the floor and opened the bathroom door.

Marshall turned his head at me and I gasped in shock.

He had a cut on his lip and eyebrow, together with a red bruise around his eye.

"Get the fuck out" Marshall yelled and pointed at the door.

I ignored his decent request and took a few steps forward.

"Marshall.. what happened?" I used my soft voice on him and rubbed his back. He shrugged under my touch so I removed my hand off his back and stared at him for a few seconds. Few seconds full of silence.

We don't even have a first aid kit.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" Marshall cursed as he was searching through the cabinet above our bathroom sink.

I put the toilet lid down and pointed at it.
"Sit" I commanded, but Marshall pretended to be deaf.
I dragged him by his sleeve and he yanked his hand.

"Bitch, I ain't no little fuck, yo" he growled and sat down in defeat.

I grabbed my cosmetic cotton pads from the cabinet and soaked them in cold water.

"Stay still" I warned Marshall and placed the cosmetic pad on his wounds.

"Fuck, come on" He hissed in pain and moved his head away.

"You said you ain't no little fuck. And yet you act like one"

"Wait," Marshall moved his hands up my bare thighs and grabbed my ass, "now I'm ready"

I placed the cotton pad on his cuts and Marshall squeezed my ass cheeks really tight.

I was afraid that he'll need stitches, but since the cut isn't that deep there's no need for the stitches.

After his cuts were somehow clean, I was about to throw the pads away. But Marshall had something else on his mind. 

He pulled me closer, his hands still cupping my bare ass.
A smirk formed on his face. 

I crossed my arms.

"What happened?" I asked rather sternly.

"Let's just not talk about it now" Marshall mumbled and tried to pull me down onto his lap, but I hesitated.

"No, Marshall. I need to know" I took a step back because I knew he'd try to pull me down on his lap again.

He rolled his eyes, let out a sharp sigh and stood up.

"Would you end this fucking interview?," he took one step forward and I took two back.

"I just.."
"You what? Haven't you ever seen a guy who's been in a fight?"
"Yes, but.. you're not only 'a guy' to me" I felt really uncomfortable.

"Maybe I'm not the only one guy you got, right?" he commented and a frown appeared on both our faces.

"What in the bloody hell are you talking about?" the disbelief in my voice was showing up.

Marshall left out a sarcastic chuckle and shook his head. "Let's say that somebody needed to get a little life lesson"

"Did you hurt somebody?" I almost whispered, afraid to hear his answer.

"Why hurt? That's not the right word, hun. It was for his own good" he shrugged like if he was talking about weather.

"That's fucking perfect," I scoffed, "Seriously? Are you okay with being violent?"

Marshall shook his head and smiled arrogantly.

He grabbed me by my hips, and his lips found my neck. He placed a soft kiss on it.
I wanted to push him back, but I couldn't.
I just couldn't.

"You may use some lesson too, babydoll" he murmured against my neck.
"Mhmm" a little moan slipped out of my mouth.

Marshall grabbed my hand and placed it on his now hard cock.

"Look what you've done to me" he whispered huskily in my ear.

"You want me to take care of it?" I asked, trying to sound as seductive as I could. I wanted to stood my ground and let him know that I was irritated and that he's not gonna run away from my question.
But my heart and my body wanted something else.

"How come you're not sitting on a countertop yet?" Marshall raised his brow, and I bit my lip.
It drives Marshall crazy whenever he sees me biting my lip.

He crushed his lips against mine, kissing me carefully and also eagerly at the same time.

I hopped up on the bathroom countertop, and Marshall spread my legs. We continued with the kissing. His hand running up to my bare thigh and the moment after I felt his two fingers inside of me. He decided to tease me.

I tilted my head back and moaned.

Marshall unzipped his pants and pulled out his aching cock.

"You want it?" he asked me meanwhile he was rubbing his cock against my wet opening, slipping only the tip inside.

"Oh god yes I want it"

"You want what?"
He was driving me crazy. Oh, so crazy.

"I want you to fuck me" I whispered, desperately.

Marshall raised his brow, and I knew exactly why.

"Please"
Marshall's lips formed into a smirk, "That's my babydoll"

He thrust in without a warning, making me moan really, really loudly.

Marshall grabbed my thighs and moved my body against his, making his cock slip even deeper.

His 'hip game' is beyond perfect.

A wave of pleasure crushed my body, my mind, and my soul.

"On your knees" he demanded, almost breathlessly.

I obeyed and sunk down on my knees. He took a fistful of my hair and positioned my head in front of his cock.
I started to blow him, tried to take him as deep as I could.

"Fuck. Deep, just like that" he moaned silently.

I never broke our eye contact. That's exactly what Marshall likes.

He tightened his grip and I knew he was about to cum. I stuck out my tongue and tried to catch every drop of it.

So intense.

"You got it, baby" Marshall kissed my cheek before I opened the car door.

I was nervous like hell. I really wanted to get that job.
And today was the day.
I took a deep breath and stepped inside the building.

Wish me luck.