Jisoo: Livestream

You had just spent the whole day with the members of Blackpink.

First, you all went out to eat breakfast, it was delicious, as always. Then, you went to the aquarium, after giving in to Chaeyoung's pouts. After that, you all went to eat, again, no surprises there. Later, you went swimming together, once again, Lisa loses a bet to Chaeyoung. And now, you were having dinner at their dormitory(sorry guys i'm tired).

"Wow guys my energy is drained" Lisa said stretching her body.

"Same here" Chaeyoung agreed while stuffing food into her mouth.

"It was so funny seeing Lisa lose yet another bet today" You said remembering the bet that they made about who could swim faster(Lisa was left so far behind). Jisoo and Jennie started laughing.

"Lisa you should just stop making bets altogether. You and bets are not getting along any sooner" Jennie teased Lisa as she continued laughing.

"Mmm! Unnie! Stop it!" Lisa pouted. Jisoo and Jennie started making fun of Lisa's bets and losses which made all five of you burst out laughing, including the victim.

After we finished with dinner, we played a round of rock paper scissors to determine who was going to wash all the dishes and clear the dining table(i honestly do this with my family, anyone else?).

Unfortunately, Jisoo lost, so you being you, decided to give your girlfriend a hand, in hopes of getting a special reward tonight.

"I am famished and exhausted" You said dramatically as you stood beside Jisoo after bringing the dishes to sink.

"I know right... Oh, are you staying over tonight?" Jisoo asked after laughing at your silliness.

"Mm.. I don't know.. I have work tomorrow.." You smiled knowing her reaction. She turned her body facing you.

"Pleaseeeeeee staaaaaaay" She showed you the cutest pout ever known to mankind.

"I really wouldn't understand anyone who refuses doing anything for you after seeing you pout. Like, you seriously could get away with murder... Luckily, it's a yes from me" You pecked her on the lips.

"Yes!" She hugged you tightly.

"So that means I'll be getting a special reward tonight right?" You wiggled an eyebrow.

"Depends...." She trailed off as she started walking away, leaving you to finish washing the dishes. Oh God, this girl.

~×~

You said your goodnights and entered Jisoo's room. She was already in her pyjamas, playing a game on her phone whilst laying on the bed.

How is it possible to look so perfect, just by having your hair up in a messy bun, being in your pj's and laying in a not-so-feminine position on the bed. Kim Jisoo can relate.

"Wow you look comfortable" You laughed at her position.

"Shh.. I am currently in deep concentration mode" You heard her say as you changed into your pyjamas too.

You layed beside her and snuggled into her. You put your chin on her shoulder and closed your eyes, getting ready for sleep. But noooo, someone had to call you at this hour. You sighed and got up, answering your phone.

"Hello?"
"Yeah.. I'm sleeping at Jisoo's tonight"
"Yes, i'll be there first thing tomorrow"
"Okay"
"Goodnight"

It was your roommate being needy as ever. He saw a spider in his bathroom and he had to use your bathroom to do his business. He asked you to get rid of the 'beast' first thing tomorrow so you agreed, reluctantly.