Lisa: A Special Gift

You and your teammates had just flew back in to Seoul a few hours ago. You didn't tell Lisa about your arrival because she was doing a fan signing event and you didn't want to bother her. You had been out of the country for a few months representing the Korean National Team to compete in the ASIAN GAMES(oh how I wish).

You were out with your teammates to celebrate the victory you brought home, but you didn't drink much because all you wanted to do in that moment was to see your beautiful girlfriend and celebrate with her, kiss her, hold her. You missed her so much that it was starting to ache.

After a while, you slipped out of the bar, away from the music and laughter, to buy flowers for your girlfriend. You couldn't wait to see her anymore, you had to see her now. You took the gift which you bought for Lisa while you were travelling and drove to the venue of BlackPink's fan signing event.

You parked at the back of the venue and greeted the familiar security guards that were stationed at the back door of the building.

"Hi guys, I'm back" You said taking off your sunglasses to show them your face. BlackPink's security team knows you very well since you're always around. Not only that, but because you were also a decent looking social butterfly(can't relate).

After greeting them, you told them about the purpose of your unexpected visit.

"Wow Y/N.. Lisa is really lucky to have you" The young security guard chuckled. 

"Nah.. It's more like I'm more lucky to have Lisa.. I mean, have you seen that beauty?" You admitted with a chuckle, because it's true, Lisa is very beautiful. They congratulated you for bringing victory to Korea and then wished you good luck in your plan.

Your plan was to enter the venue, greet the staff first, then go backstage and sneak up on them. You planned to sneak up on Lisa and kiss her on the cheek, surprising her, hopefully. You planned to give her the flowers and the special gift you got for her on stage, showing it off to all the Blinks, to make sure they understood that she was taken by you. Then, the most exciting part, you would whisper something naughty in her ear and walk out backstage coolly but quickly, just to tease your girlfriend. You hoped that she would give you something special in return tonight.

~x~

"Hi guys" You waved and bowed at BlackPink's managers as they were all in one of the rooms backstage. The surprise on their face was priceless.

"Y/N!"
"What?!"
"When did you get here?"
"Congrats on winning the ASIAN GAMES Y/N!!"
"Can I get your autograph?"

You were bombarded with questions from the surprised yet excited managers. Honestly, you didn't even know that they were big fans of yours.

"Woah woah.. Calm down guys.. It's so hard being famous" You joked and filled the whole room with laughter and whoops. You took your time conversing with the managers before telling them about your plan and excused yourself to actually execute it. You got your things and went backstage.

Before you went out, you took a deep breath and peeked out from the side of the stage. The members of BlackPink were too busy engaging with the Blinks and the Blinks were too excited to notice you. The four of them looked especially beautiful today, but of course your eyes were only attracted to a cute, petite, orange-haired girl. You couldn't help the big smile that grew on your face. You let out a breath, realising that everything instantly felt okay in that moment. All your anxiety, washed away like the waves. Lisa made you feel safe and secure whenever she's around you and you loved that the most, amongst everything in the world.

Lisa was laughing and talking to an excited Blink. She was holding a marker in one hand and a.. magic wand? In the other. She was waving it around as if to cast a spell on the Blink. It was ironic how in real life, she doesn't even need a wand to captivate people and keep them under her spell. Honestly, you were still under that spell of hers and never wanted to be free of it.

She laughed at the Blink's reaction and you felt your heart ache. Not because she was having fun with somebody else, but because her smile was too cute to handle. You needed to hold her, now.

You stepped out from the side and sneaked up behind Lisa, as casually as you could. The Blinks went wild when they finally noticed you and you grinned at them.

The four friends were very confused at the sudden cheer of their fans. But before Lisa could turn around, you hugged her from behind and kissed her cheek. She turned around and was so shocked that she stood up and put her hands over her mouth. You laughed at her reaction but laughed harder when you turned to look at the other members and saw them having the same reaction.

"Hi baby" You said, grinning. "I got you some gifts" You handed her the flowers. The crowd cheered louder, somehow.

"Oh My God.." Lisa said as she engulfed you. There it was, that warm, fuzzy feeling you always get around her. It felt so so good being in her arms again. You didn't realise how badly you missed Lisa's touch until this moment.

"When did you arrive?" She said still in shock after you hugged Jisoo, Jennie and Chaeyoung.

"Few hours ago.. I wanted to surprise you guys.. I guess it worked" You did a victory dance. Once again, the fans went wild.

"Aish.. You should've called me.. But thanks for the flowers though baby.. Can't believe you still had the time" She chuckled.

But you did not forget about the special gift  you got for Lisa while travelling. "I have something else for you" You took out a golden necklace that had a bedazzled ring looped through it. The four words engraved on the ring read: Lalisa, I love you

Her shocked reaction came back as she put one hand over her mouth, with the other hand admiring the necklace. She turned her body around to hug you after she read the words on the ring. You felt your shirt getting moist and you knew that she was crying.

"Aw Lisa, you don't have to cry" You wrapped your arms around her waist. "It's okay" You added.

"I.. love.. you.. too.." She managed in between sobs. You smiled and kissed her cheek.

After she finished wiping her tears, she turned around, smiled at all the Blinks, and held up the necklace. They went wild again after calming down when they saw Lisa crying.

"I guess this is my cue to exit" You gently said to Lisa. She just nodded and gave you another hug. You then helped Lisa to put the necklace on as she held her hair to one side of her neck, making it easier for you.

"Thank you baby" She smiled as she looked down at the necklace. It was shimmering in the light. You didn't understand how but, Lisa's beauty tripled with the necklace around her neck. She looked so.. innocent and divine.

As she sat back down on her chair, you bent to her ear and whispered, "I expect a special return gift tonight, in my room"

She did not react to your comment except for a very, very subtle lip bite.

~x~

You heard your apartment door open and close, indicating that Lisa was finally back.

"Lisa! I'm in the liv-" You shouted, but stopped when your girlfriend came to where you were, took your hand and led you into the bedroom, without even saying a word. She was already unbuttoning her shirt as you both entered the room.

"Don't worry, I'm gonna give you a few months worth of gifts tonight"

~~~~~
So... yeah i just thought of another Sana imagine.. oh no..

Ps. GO STREAM YES OR YES THANKS

Sincerely, Author N