Intro

Its been way way way too long since I've been back. Nothing has changed except for me of course. Hi, I'm Lee Hyemin or as they called me in America, Jordan Lee. I am 20-year-old girl who loves to draw and LOVES cats. I've lived in America for more than half my life and am finally back in my hometown of Seoul, South Korea. I am ecstatic to see my old friends and my bestie Jung Jaehyun. We kept in contact for a year or two when I moved to America, but it suddenly stopped. I really wanna see him to see what he's up to. Anyways back to the story.

I just landed at the airport in Incheon and am quite nervous as I haven't been in Seoul for a while and need to brush up on my Korean.

I step outside and smell the cool fresh air of Seoul and memories come rushing back. Hanging out with my friends after school, going to Jaehyun's house to work on projects, and just life in Seoul in general.

I catch a cab and head to my hotel as I still haven't gotten an apartment here yet. Procrastination, man it just gets me. On the way there I see these huge signs on the side of the buildings reminding me of Time Square, but these signs are in Korean and have different kpop bands flashing over them. I see a few familiar ones like BTS, GOT7, Twice, Red Velvet, EXO, etc.

All of a sudden the taxi driver just comes to an abrupt stop. There is a whole herd of girls screaming and yelling. I pay and thank the driver as I exit the cab. I push to the front and see ten boys entering a building. People are shoving and pushing behind me, but all I could focus on are these ten boys. One of them catches my attention. He's wearing all black except for his cap which was white as white can be. He looked familiar, but before I could put a name with the face I was pushed over by some girl and when I tried looking back, he was gone.

I made my way to my hotel and I kept thinking about him and his face. I could barely see him but he looked so familiar even if I couldn't really tell.

All of a sudden my phone started ringing knocking me out of my trance. I answered, "Hello?" "Hi babe how are you? Did you arrive at your hotel safely?" It was my boyfriend from California AKA the state I came from. "Yea everything is good, what about at home? How's everything?" I asked. "Everything is good and we miss you soooo much!! I am so sad that we won't be able to see each other for a while." He said. In my head I thought, 'should I do it... should I end it?' I ended up not doing anything and instead told him I had work to do and that I will call him later.

So some background on my relationship I am dating a cute boy named Vince who I don't really know how I feel about. We did start dating a year ago but I still am not sure about my feelings for him. For some reason when I'm with him I feel that somethings missing and now that I am back in Korea I feel like I could end it without being as evil.

I decided to sleep since I was extremely tired and wake up later to go explore.

To be continued...

A/N: Hi guysssssssssssss this is my first story that I am writing and I hope you guys like it! I don't plan on making it extremely long just a medium length story. I hope you guys enjoy it!!! Byeeeeeee!