Meeting ALL of NCT

Hyemin POV-
Today is gonna be a good day and I can feel it.
I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing, and see that my boyfriend is calling. For some reason when I saw my phone screen light up with his name on it I frowned. I got so upset that I almost threw my phone. 'What's going on with me?' I thought. I quickly answered the call, "Hello?" "Hi babe how are you!!" Vince said.  "Vince, hi everything is okay I was actually about to go to work so I'll call you later. Bye!"  I made up an excuse and hung up.  I realized at that moment I really don't like this guy and I need to end it, but not on the phone since I am not a jerk.

I was about to put my phone down when it started ringing again.  I sighed in frustration and looked at the caller ID.  I smiled right away it read *Jung Jaehyun*.  I answered "Helloo?"  "Hiii Hyeminie~" he sang.  "Hiii Jaehyunie~" I also sang. "Wanna come over to the NCT dorm?  We are all really bored and I want you to meet everyone." He said.  "Ummmm I can come after work."  I said.  "Okay that's fine.  See you then." He said.  "Byeeeee" I said and we hung up

I quickly got ready to meet NCT and before you know it I was in front of the SM building.  I was quite nervous since I've never met any Kpop idols other than Krystal and f(x) in my life.

I entered the building and the receptionist looked up and blandly asked what I needed.  "Hello young lady what do u need." She said.  "I'm here to met NCT."  I state.  She then gave me the most disgusted and annoyed look ever and said "um I don't know who you are, but saesang fans are not allowed.  So you can leave and please don't come ever again."  "Ummm I'm a friend of Jung Jaehyun and Mark Lee." I said.  "Don't make me have to call security."  She said.  I sighed in defeat and stepped aside.  I was about to leave when I heard my name being called.  I turned around to face a happy Jaehyun.  "Hi Jaheyunie."  I said. "HIIIIIIIII!" He said.  He turned to the receptionist and bowed and took my hand and lead me to the elevator.  While the doors were closing I looked at the receptionist and she had a shocked expression on her face.  I smiled to myself and then realized how evil I am.

Jaehyun dragged me to the NCT dorm and right when we walked in I was met with a whole lot of handsome faces.

"Everyone this is my friend Lee Hyemin!"  Jaehyun yelled.  " 1, 2, 3 To the world this NCT!  Hi we are NCT!"  They all said so synchronized.  They then introduced themselves one by one.  I then introduced myself  "Hi everyone I'm Lee Hyemin." I said quite nervous and Jaehyun noticed and gave me a reassuring look. I smiled back at him. "Awwwwwwwwww" the one named Lucas said. Jaehyun then punched him in the arm and I laughed. Of course out of absolutely nowhere my phone started ringing. Without looking at the caller ID I answered "Hello..." I answered sounding kinda annoyed. "Hey babe I thought you might be done with work." Vince spoke. "Yea I am, but I'm still kinda busy." I said. "Okay well I just wanted to ask what your address is." He said. "Ummm why?" I asked. "I just want to know." He stated. I quickly gave him my address and we bid our goodbyes.  I had a weird feeling because he has never asked me anything about my new place while I was in California or while me being here. 

NCT had to leave and go for a dance practice so I left and was wondering the streets of Seoul until someone tapped my shoulder.  I turned around to find my boyfriend, Vince.  "I thought u were busy" he stated with a fire in his eyes.  "Um I was just on my way home." I stated a little nervous and scared at the same time.  "It's quite late you should've have been home a while ago."  He said.  "Why are you here?"  I asked.  "Your sister wanted to come so we booked tickets since it would be a chance for us to meet too." He said.  "Oh ok then."  I said. "Let's get going shall we?"  He asked. "Y-yea." I said and we were on our way back to my apartment.

To be continued...

A/N:  yooooooo I'm backkkkk and I tried to make it a bit spicy but idk.  Anyways math is hard.  I hoped you enjoyed!!