Exploration

I woke up and checked the time.  It was currently 8:45 pm. "Damn I slept for four hours...I guess I can go explore" I said aloud. 

I got dressed and wore a cute blue and white stripped crop top with some black skinny jeans and black high top converse.  I grabbed my phone and keys and was on my way.  (I now also have an apartment)

I went around downtown to see what was happening and got some food to eat.  I ate some delicious Korean fried chicken and walked along downtown.

I stopped at this building that read 'SM Entertainment' I looked around it and realized it was the same building I was at before where there was a mob of girls screaming.  It was also the place I saw that boy that looked extremely familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.  I took out my phone and searched 'SM Entertainment' on google and a whole lot popped up.  I read the description of what was there and figured out that SM Entertainment is a South Korean entertainment company that has a whole lot of singers and groups that are extremely famous.  I was scrolling through the groups and I saw some familiar names.

I am not a huge kpop lover but my sister is and that's  why some of the names seemed extremely familiar.  I have heard of EXO, SHINee, Girls Generation, and Red Velvet.  My sister literally blasts their songs through the house when my parents aren't home.  I forgot to mention that I have a 17-year-old sister who LOVESSSSSSSS kpop, probably more than her family.  Her name is Rebecca.  I scroll through the bands and click on some of them and all of a sudden it hits me... I AM STANDING IN FRONT OF THE SM BUILDING!! AND THE BOYS THAT I SAW BEFORE ARE KPOP IDOLS! 

I realize that that's why that guy probably looked familiar... because I've probably seen him on my TV screen while my sister was playing a music video or something.

I walk around some more until I check the time and realize it's 1 am and I've been waking around for about 4 hours.  No wonder I'm so tired.

I head home and go to sleep.

Tomorrow I plan on waking up early and heading to find a job.

To be continued...

A/N:  Hello everyone it's me again!  I hope you all are liking this story don't worry it will be getting more exciting soon!! Stay tuned!!!