Quavo

Quavo POV

Quavo POV

"Y'all she on her way, be nice to her..." I say to the boys.

"Be nice? What she ugly?" Drake asked .

I smacked my lips and peeked out the window. "No! She's pretty as hell...and very classy."

"Man classy? I need me a bad thot." Takeoff says laughing.

"I had me a classy girl once..." Drake says.

Offset chuckled. "There you go reminiscing bout that damn Rihanna."

"Man hush, I actually loved her."

"Too bad she didn't feel the same." I chuckled and so did Offset and Takeoff.

"Hahahahehehe shut up." Drake says sarcastically.

I looked outside again and seen her pulling up. "Ight y'all she here."

She knocked at the door and I opened it immediately kissing her.

"Hey baby." I smiled as she entered. We walked into the living room and she waved at the boys.

"Hello Yn it's a pleasure to meet you." Drake says taking her hand and kissing it.

"Aye Chill." I said and he chuckled.

"Huge fan." Yn smiled.

"Oh really? What's your favorite song?" Drake asked.

"Don't answer that please." I say to her and she nodded.

"You a hater man." Drake said .

Yn spoke to Takeoff and Offset then sat down. "So Yn how long you've been seeing Quavo?" Drake asked.

She smiled . "A couple months now."

"Did he fuck yet? He won't tell us." Offset said .

She frowned and so did I . "No, but that wouldn't be none of y'all business if we did or not."

They all three looked at each other and smiled. "They fucked." They said at the same time.

"I apologize about them Yn." I say to her.

She shrugged. "It's fine."

"So you using him? Like be honest." Takeoff Questioned.

Yn frowned. "Yes or no? This our boy we don't need him dealing with a gold digger."

"No I'm not using him, I have my own money." She says confidently.

"Stop with the questions y'all damn." I say.

Drake kept looking at her a certain way but I just kept calm.

"So Yn how about you and I go out sometimes? A friendly date." Drake says.

"No thank you." She smiled.

"Are you stupid? Did you really think she was finna say yes to that?" I say to him a little angrily.

He held his hands up in defense. "Just testing her."

"She seem to be a good girl man, I'm glad you done fucking with that one girl, all y'all did was fuck...wasn't she here last week? Wait how long y'all been fucking around?" Offset asked.

"A few months....." Yn answers while eyeing me.

"Ooop." Drake says.

"I didn't know this was a opened relationship." Yn says to me as she pushed my head with her finger.

"No...see I-"

"You need to shut up sometimes." Takeoff says to Offset.

"No it's okay...thank you so so much." She says standing up .

"Yn please don't leave." I say.

She stopped walking and looked back at Drake. "About that date? I'll go....DM me on Instagram." She smiled before walking out.

Drake began to smile really hard and rub his hands together. "Light skinned bitch." I say to him.

-

Thoughts? 🤣🤣🤣🤣