August

Yn POV

Yn POV

"Honestly I don't think you're bold enough to talk to August." My friend says to me. I looked at her and widened my eyes.

"Girl what?! Oh I'm bold as hell. I've been liking that boy since grade school."

"Well...go talk to him!"

I looked at him from across the class and sighed. "Alright...fuck it." I say standing up walking to the empty desk that was beside his.

I sat down and looked at him. "Hey." I smiled getting his attention. "Wassup ma." He smirks making me get butterflies all over.

"So....um..." I say beginning to stutter not knowing what to say. He looked at me and leaned over to me a little bit.

"What was you about to say?"

"Are you single?" I asked.

He licked his lips and smiled showing his perfect white teeth. "I'm single...but give me a few weeks my girlfriend gone be you fasho."

His accent was just so perfect, he was so smooth with everything. "Oh really?"

"Hell yeah, we'll be perfect together. I'll be a fool if I ain't try to make you mines."

I bit my lip and he leaned in closer and softly kissed my lips.

"That's my friend y'all !" I hear my friend yell from across the room as everyone broke their necks to watch us kiss.

-

Man...imagine August really tryna get with you😭❤️🗣