Chris

Chris POV

Chris POV

"My daughter is here." I say as I was beginning to unlock my front door.

"Daughter?" Yn questioned as if she didn't know about Royalty.

"You know about Royalty." I say opening the door as we both entered.

"I mean yes I know about her and she's precious but Chris let's be honest here, you're only looking for someone to help with her..." She says .

I looked at her and sighed . "So you're saying you don't wanna be together because of my daughter?"

She rolled her eyes. "I just know if we go any further with this relationship you're going to want me to play step mom."

"I just...wish I had a family. And I really want to last with you and In order for that to happen you have to be in my daughters life also."

She looked at me then behind me as I heard little steps run behind me.

"Daddy!" Royalty says as she hugged my legs .

I turned around picking her up and kissing her cheek. "Hi baby."

"His Ms. Yn." Royalty says waving .

"Hi gorgeous." Yn says.

"Daddy can we all play with the dolls?"

I smiled and put her down. "In a minute okay? Daddy has to talk to Yn. Go play on your tablet."

She ran away and I looked at Yn. "Chris...I can't . I'm not ready to be a mother."

"I understand." I say walking to the door standing to the side allowing her to leave.

"Bye Chris..." She says before leaving . I closed the door and seen Royalty standing beside me.

"Why did she go daddy?"

"She had something to do, come on." I say holding her hand.

-

Thoughts ???