Quavo

Quavo POV

Quavo POV

"Babe this shit really hurts!" Yn whispered yelled as she tried to get out of the thick ass rope that we were tied up to.

"You gotta be quiet imma get us out of here." I say reassuring her.

"What if they kill us?" She says panicking. I touched her hand and caressed it.

"They won't baby okay? Stop thinking negative."

We began to hear footsteps and it was Ron and his 4 men who basically kidnapped us. "Quavious Marshall..." Ron smiles as he put on some black leather gloves.

"Let my girl go she got nothing to do with this!" I shout.

He chuckled. "Let her go? She see our faces...you think imma let her run out of here?"

"I swear I won't saying anything to anyon-"

"Shut up bitch." Ron says slapping her.

I began to squirm around in the chair and trying to kick him but it wasn't working.

"Quavious you owe me some big money, and it's a shame I had to do this...If only you would've paid me you wouldn't be in this situation." He says.

"Aye...gun." He says to one of his men as one of them handed him a gun.

"Now do you have my money?" He asked putting the gun to my chest.

"No but I swear I'll get it as soon as possible." I said.

He chuckled. "I don't think I can Wait that long."

He then pulled the trigger.

Yn POV

I screamed and tried to get out of the rope but I couldn't. "Baby talk to me!" I cried but he didn't respond, he wasn't even making any type of noise.

"He's dead baby girl." The dude says which made me cry even more.

He aggressively untied me and yanked me up by the arm and hair forcing me to look at Quavo's lifeless body.

"You see what happens when you don't pay me? Now you're going to get my money!" He shouts.

"How am I supposed to do that?!"

"Figure it out, my men will watch you every single day so you won't snitch...Quavious owed me 40,000 dollars and that's what you owe me in two weeks."  He says.

-
Y'all idk🤣🤷🏽‍♀️