Trey

Yn POV

Yn POV

"If it was up to me, no girl could have you nor look at you." I shrugged as I grabbed the basketball.

His mouth dropped . "Wow...can't even look at a nigga huh?"

I shook my head and made a shot but missed. "Nope, see how fine you are? I know bitches looking now."

I cleared my throat really loudly then spoke. "He's mines! Him right here? This is mines! Do I make myself clear?" I say loud enough so people could hear me.

"Girl nobody wants ya man." This cute gay dude says.

I chuckled and so did Trey. "Damn now all the girls not finna come to me."

"That's the point, but bitches bold nowadays they don't care if you my man or not they will still try to mess with you." I say rolling my eyes.

"Here comes one now." I say holding the ball against my hip. Trey looked over and the girl began to smile even harder.

"Hey." She says . Trey began to chuckle and shoot the balls into the hoop. "What?" She asked him, I guess confused on why he laughed at her.

"What you want?"

"To talk to you, you are fine..." She says looking him up and down.

"Girl isn't he though!" I say sarcastically but I guess she didn't peep the sarcasm.

"Mhmm...if he was mines I would fuck him all the time.." She says causing Trey to chuckle.

"Girl...tell me why I actually do that? You know why? Because this is my man, now back up before I throw this ball at your fake ass nose." I smirked. She scoffed and walked away.

"Just reckless." He smiled kissing my lips .

"I'm guessing she didn't hear my announcement. I was really about to throw this ball at her face if she said another word." I say playfully pretending to throw the ball at Trey face as he pretended to dodge it.

-

Idk y'all but like cute and funny I guess🤣💀