Trey

Trey POV

Trey POV

"Hey Ms.Neverson." I say to Trey mom as soon as she opened the door.

"Oh hey baby come on in, Trey is upstairs in his room studying I hope." She says.

I smiled and went upstairs to his room, as soon as I opened the door I seen him sleep.

I shook my head and sat on his back . "Treyyyy." I say wiggling on his back as he began to wake up.

"What you doing?"

I got off of him and sat next to him. "Ms.Neverson said you suppose to be studying, why are you sleeping?"

He rubbed his eyes and shrugged. "Shit stressful. What you doing here?"

"Wow I can't come see my Bestfriend?"

"I mean yeah but we just seen each other at school like an hour ago." He says.

I nodded. "Okay and?"

He chuckled picking up his books shoving them into his book bag.

"So did you do it?" I asked.

He frowned. "Do what? Study?"

"No did you ask her out on a date?"

Trey liked this girl at our school but he's been trying to act like he too cool to get at her, but yet he has a big crush on her.

"Oh nah...she a hoe ."

I frowned. "That's impossible."

"I saw her kissing some dude by the gym today."

"How does that make her a hoe? Was it multiple guys?"

"I mean no..."

"It's your fault, you could've been talked to her...I don't see why you didn't. You literally have girls at you 24/7." I say cringing.

"Why that face?" He chuckled.

"Just thinking about the things you said them girls would do for you."

Trey was always my Bestfriend, so he would always give me the tea on the girls at school and I have to say them girls would do anything for Trey...ANYTHING.

He began to laugh and smiled right after. "What can I say...they love me."

"If you were to ever get into a relationship would you ever like just forget about me?" I asked.

"Hell no. I would want my girlfriend to be cool with you and understand that we're just Bestfriends...but if she can't take that then she can leave."

I smiled a little. "But say you really really really like a girl and once you guys make it official she doesn't want to be cool with me and tries to force you to cut me off..."

"I wouldn't. We've known each other almost my whole life, I'm not gone just sit up there and stop fucking with you because I'm in a relationship. Others may think that's the best thing to do, but my heart just wouldn't let me do that to you." He smiles.

I've always wondered that, like what if one of us get into a relationship would we have to stop being friends or not.

"Awwwwwww." I say pulling him into a hug.

"Quit with that ." He chuckled.

-

Idk......