August

August POV

August POV

"I'm not even supposed to be here." Yn says as she sat up leaning against the headboard.

I began to light my blunt as I took a hit of it letting the weed smoke hit my lungs.

"You're more than welcomed to leave." I shrugged, she looked at me and shook her head.

"You're just like the rest."

"How? You complaining about how you ain't supposed to be here, you got a whole boyfriend but look where you laid up at. I'm not finna beg you to stay, if you wanna leave then leave." I shrugged.

She stood up and began hitting me with a pillow and I yanked it out of her hand. "Yn stop that shit! You see I got this in my hand, you gone burn my house down." I say referring to my blunt.

Yn know she didn't give a fuck about her boyfriend that's why she was always at my house. I basically stole her from him, but I'm not ready to settle down and I'm pretty sure she knows that because otherwise I would've been made it official.

I watched her as she started to get dress looking all mad and shit. "Come here." I say smoothly.

She sigh and walked over to my side of the bed. " Give me a kiss."

She rolled her eyes and leaned in kissing me really quickly but I pulled her back.

Once we stopped she looked at me like she was concerned. "August how come you don't have feelings for me?"

"I do have feelings for you."

"So why aren't we together?"

I shook my head. "Because you have a boyfriend."

"August I'll leave him and you know I will."

"Relationships ain't for me Yn..."

She stood up and nodded. "Alright...Fine."

"You coming over tomorrow?" I asked.

"No, I'm done seeing you..." She says before walking out.

-

Who In the wrong ?😂🤔