Quavo

I felt like I made one like this before 🤦🏽‍♀️

Yn POV

"Next!" The tall buff man says to me as I stood in that long ass backstage pass line.

I walked up to Quavo and stood next to him getting my pictures taken. He took pics first then talked to his fans for a few minutes.

"What's yo name?"

I felt like I was going to faint but I didn't, I kept calm but I couldn't help what I was about to do next .

I immediately wrapped my arms around his neck and began to kiss him, he allowed me to put my tongue inside his mouth and surprisingly began kissing me back.

I felt him grip on my butt and that made everybody mad. Girls calling me hoes and bitches, then I felt a pair of hands on my hips. I was then carried away by his security and I wiggled out of his grasp .

"I can find my way out thank you very much!" I shout as I fixed my dress and trying to look around him so I could still see Quavo.

Girls were trying to attack him now , I even heard someone say . "OMG KISS ME QUAVO! PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU!!!"

"Hey ! Hey ! Alright now money will be given back to any fans who didn't get a picture with Quavo, no more pictures will be taken, the meet & greet is canceled ladies and gentlemen !" Some lady with a headset shouts trying to move everybody towards the exit.

The guard then tapped my shoulder getting my attention and pointed to the exit. I rolled my eyes and left.

-

I should try that one day😂😂

Y'all ruined that man meet & greet 🤣🤦🏽‍♀️